Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club spin you fucked it up for your sat party...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Not a smart move spin by going acosta on saturdays... Well it really has nothing to do with club spin, but it has to do with space. See level is one sick venue. Just had purple lingo and his merry band of clueless fucks running it. When Ga left most of us including me thought they would just shut down.. But i have first hand info that they are looking to go for the house and tribal and progressive crowd. They ran some names by me and they sounded good. I'm not saying level with good non trance talent will smoke space, but their is no denying that before 5am it will cut into the sat space crowd. With space having no chicks, and fridays basicaly on cpr, making GA at spin is directing fucking shit up for their sat party... Then the new space double the size, and damm shit is not gonna be easy for any club..

And for those two djs you ran by me for playing level, i'd go, that shit would be hot... bitches, comps, and finally no trance at level..

this isn't a drama post, read deeper into it, and understand, that direct competiton to space and any other club only helps all of us clubbers and non trance lovers....

Saleen351or123oryour an idiot.

Do you actually belive that LP really cares....i mean come on man...the last thing anyone will worry about is level.

Level is in danger of shutting down...i mean they dont have any consistancy and as far as getting any djs this far out will be nearly impossible.....just look at your famous MAZE its not working.

Lets be real....do you have anything better else to do expect talk utter crap....get a life cause no one is really worry...specially LP.

You must be an idiot to even have that tought in your mind...from what i can see with your toughts of MAZE...they aint working etheir.

So shut the fuck up and get a life.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

Saleen351or123oryour an idiot.

Do you actually belive that LP really cares....i mean come on man...the last thing anyone will worry about is level.

Level is in danger of shutting down...i mean they dont have any consistancy and as far as getting any djs this far out will be nearly impossible.....just look at your famous MAZE its not working.

Lets be real....do you have anything better else to do expect talk utter crap....get a life cause no one is really worry...specially LP.

You must be an idiot to even have that tought in your mind...from what i can see with your toughts of MAZE...they aint working etheir.

So shut the fuck up and get a life.

Maze did more people then space on friday and their sat party at maze is jammed packed that they had to shut down the doors..

plus i know who level contactd for their bookins, not sure if that person is gonna do some shit with them, but they are looking in the right direction... You failed to see my point in the post.

more competiton = better clubs...

Hello Saleen,

I did not fail to see your point, as far as competition lets just say they do...well nooone will go...everyone hates level....i mean you said it yourself in on of your posts....lets just say this...lets say that they go and do house or what ever you might think there going to do.....they will try but then here is a hiphop guy comes and pays them 50k to host there party there for that evening and they will disrespect their client tell like they always have done.

I really do hope that it works for them but from past expirience ity wont work no agent wants to work with Level as they have disrecpted everyone in the industry.

you have many valid points trust me man...it wont work.

Guest saleen351

i love level as a venue, even their staff was really good to us, we had a blast at the bliss party while these losers went to crobar...

anyways, you may be right about them pissing people off, but money talks, and even if they try its better then nothing.. If they get 500 house heads there, and 500 tourists there for an event, that is like taking 300 people from space before 5am. 300 may not seem like much, but it is.... especially these days..

level needs to work on their system, cause aftering listening to mazes system, it will be hard to go back, and its too bright in there, besides that, name one room that phat? i can't think of any except for Temps in NJ....

speaking of level, pod where is our level pics?????????????? we had strippers that night, we need our pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Saleen,

As i understand whats your saying ..i have to say that what your saying its a nice dream.....if level only gets 1000 people on that club they will be done.

#1 Its all guest list that for CP members is great...i bet you dont pay a dime to go into the club which means your not supporting your scene, which means that the music that you like will not last there long beucase everyone wants everything for free.

#2 Lets just say that they get the 1000 people as soon as someone comes in with money for a hipfop or fashion show the music format they will kill and then the people that supposed to come there will be upset and never come back....the club is to big for this times now....consistancy is KEY.

I personally love level, but the fact remains that there not a people's club there a show me the cash and ill change the format.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

Hello Saleen,

As i understand whats your saying ..i have to say that what your saying its a nice dream.....if level only gets 1000 people on that club they will be done.

#1 Its all guest list that for CP members is great...i bet you dont pay a dime to go into the club which means your not supporting your scene, which means that the music that you like will not last there long beucase everyone wants everything for free.

#2 Lets just say that they get the 1000 people as soon as someone comes in with money for a hipfop or fashion show the music format they will kill and then the people that supposed to come there will be upset and never come back....the club is to big for this times now....consistancy is KEY.

I personally love level, but the fact remains that there not a people's club there a show me the cash and ill change the format.

You are right about the lists, but for me, since i don't do drugs and never will do a club drug, it good for them, since i drink at the bar. But for the pill poppers, they loose money on them, unless the wack out 10 waters.

What you also need to remember the new space should be about the size of level (pod can you answer this for us)... How the hell are they gonna pack them in? I"m sure LP thought of this and build in moving walls like they do in nj or they will close off sections of the club, or put filler seating areas to take up space, cause with the crowd now, it will look empty after the allure fo the new space wears off...

Also don't forget, if they go up against a regular house sessions night at space, they could do well before 4am ish. Not taking anything away from roland and oscar, they are the reason space is in business, but miami folk like hype not facts.. so with some sobe hype they can win over some crowds, but not on a cosistent basis...

The new Space will be larger than level, yes...

Miami folk do like hype, and not the facts. 90 percent of the Miami clubgoing population are mindless sheep. Not that it's better elsewhere, but for a city with such a good crop of local DJs, I expect more...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

The new Space will be larger than level, yes...

Miami folk do like hype, and not the facts. 90 percent of the Miami clubgoing population are mindless sheep. Not that it's better elsewhere, but for a city with such a good crop of local DJs, I expect more...

so whats your 2 cents if level gets really good house and tribal and progressive talent and promote the hell out of it???

and space is larger then level, wow, level is huge with all its rooms..

maybe space will rent out a room to me, dj saleen, playing all classics all the time, mixed on my home computer using cooledit and soundforge...

i can see it now " YO DJ SALEEN DROP SOME GUIDO ANTHEMS"

:idea:

then they can give dekan his own room, so the trance losers can shut the fuck up:D

It's a hard sell for any quality events at level. The population that would go see a prog or a tribal act considers Level a bad venue. It does have a bad reputation now as being a tourist trap, good customer service notwithstanding...unfortunately, having hip-hop 5 nights a week will ruin a place, even if they have one good night....uphill battle all the way for whomever is doing the new night there.