Clubplanet Nightlife Community

finding music ????

preciousgrl

Originally posted by preciousgrl

can anyone lead me on how to get some current music on here?:confused: i see some of you on here really know your stuff and always up on current tracks. how do u do it? Thanks

i told u in the PM u sent me to contact bmw4jay.....

he exchanges 80 min cds w/ all new tracks for oral

can anyone lead me on how to get some current music on here?:confused: i see some of you on here really know your stuff and always up on current tracks. how do u do it? Thanks

Well, first get yourself a copy of soulseek. (www.slsk.org). then, read the top x post of the week, and finally, dl every song you can get your hands on. :tongue:

ok but most of those tracks that u "wakeup" puts up i never find :(

thats cause most just came out on vinyl. some are jsut promos or have been released in europe only for now. so the leaches cant find them cause no one ripped them yet on their comp

ok, now I totally see where ur comin from Wakeup. People don't pm me w/ this bullshit so I never saw a problem. How sad these leaches beg for traxx on the net.

BACK OFF PATHETIC LITTLE LEACHES! GO FIND UR OWN MUSIC, ITS ALL OVER THE PLACE, IT JUST TAKES SOME EFFORT.

I can't believe she didn't tell ya to go fukk urself ! :laugh:

Originally posted by avalondon3

Begging for tracks and making yourself look like a cheap whore is pathetic..

"ill suck yo dick for that new Jp track":blown:

IT WAS A JOKE YOU STUPID ASSHOLE:bigfinge:

SORRY NOT EVERYONE HAS THE OUTLETS TO MUSIC OR EVEN WHERE TO LOOK ESPECIALLY FOR THE TRACK I ASKED HIM FOR.

Originally posted by wakeup

thats funny shit, i was waiting for a "FUCK YOU". though i figured she knew i was jk

of course i knew your were just kididng around. i thought it was funny since what you said about mp3 whores to me. people need to lighten up :rolleyes: i'm not some dumb 19 year old clueless girl.:mad: