Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Night

vikkii123

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

We're looking to boot out one of our roomates at the end of the year (he's a 45 yr. old, alcoholic 'personal injury' lawyer). Wanna move in with us??? :D

Hmmm.. those are some big shoes to fill. I'm only a 26 yr old, social drinker who likes to inflict personal injury (only on those who deserve it of course :shaky: ) How do I fair? *lol*

Glad you guys had a great time! He spun in Baltimore the following night. I took some pics (hop on over to DC CP to take a looky if you'd like) Trust closes at 2 am as well, I feel your pain!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whadupg

Didn't he end up spinning till like 2:30??? Or is that just another bad sector of memory? Somebody figure out where the brain de-frag button is please!

No I think you're right.. cause I remember you got a drink and you were in love with the bartender cause he was still serving you after two... :confused:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Hmmm.. those are some big shoes to fill. I'm only a 26 yr old, social drinker who likes to inflict personal injury (only on those who deserve it of course :shaky: ) How do I fair? *lol*

Glad you guys had a great time! He spun in Baltimore the following night. I took some pics (hop on over to DC CP to take a looky if you'd like) Trust closes at 2 am as well, I feel your pain!

Well, we're a bunch of 24-25 yr. old social drinkers who like to inflict personal injury on inanimate objects... I think we've got a good match here! Just a quick credit check and we're in business! :D

Sucks only hearing him spin until 2, but that's almost half the fun of the night. Makes after-parties that much more fun.

I was dying when I saw the directions to my place in Howell's mouth. He looked so confused when I handed those to him (as well he should've been). Next time we'll have to work on getting Danny to party late-night ;)

Originally posted by vikkii123

So does anyone have any pics from Friday night??? If so post 'em Damn it! :)

I forgot to get film for my camera :mad:

I should have a digital camera by the next party. j5's got some shots from the club... hopefully he got a few good ones!

What's the rest of the post-2am getting served story??? :confused: Hmmmmm?????

I should have a digital camera by the next party. j5's got some shots from the club... hopefully he got a few good ones!

Ya I was pissed I forgot my camera at home.. I've got a digital one :( remind me I'll bring it next time :)

Yeah right - Avalon mgmt's probablly reading & taking notes - I want him right there behind that bar where he belongs - forever :D

And I believe I took a couple of pics of the after-party with Teamj's camera (post-hood over the head) - not quite sure who they were of though cause a couple of them weren't face shots :laugh: :laugh:

Woo...what a night Friday was!!

Brian- awesome party everything went great.

whadupg-it was good to finally be able to hang with you.

And to everyone else I met that night and was with...what a time. I was hurting:puke: for a most of the day and night on Saturday. I remember everything clearly until I started doing shots with your landlord Brian. And to think most of us were free of the disco biscuits for the night. :D

Originally posted by cocoj

Woo...what a night Friday was!!

Brian- awesome party everything went great.

whadupg-it was good to finally be able to hang with you.

And to everyone else I met that night and was with...what a time. I was hurting:puke: for a most of the day and night on Saturday. I remember everything clearly until I started doing shots with your landlord Brian. And to think most of us were free of the disco biscuits for the night. :D

Damn! He got everyone with those nasty shots!!! Then all of a sudden he just disappeared (probablly to go ice his hip)!

Glad I finally got to really hang with you too, but I still think I would have liked it better if you were there the first time ;)

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

LOL the funny thing is this:

i met half the people replying to this topic and i gurantee not one of you knew it was me!

;)

I don't think I met you, or did I?

Oh well I didn't even remember meeting G:laugh:

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

i was sittin on the couch by the door, had dark jeans and a black coat with purply fur on the neck and arms....i was with a guy on the couch all night never moved lol so thats who i am ;)

What couch? I didn't end up going to Brian's.

Originally posted by kaydup

I would pay good money for video of Jess riding the J5 train:laugh:

I would pay good money for that too...seeing as how I dont remember any of it happening.

The only thing I remember about life cereal is waking up surrounded by it. I thought it was a nice jester someone left breakfast for me :tongue:

I had a blast no doubt, even thought I dont remember any of it, I know I had fun. Thanks for the invite. Love to do it again.

Can someone please explain to me why there are pictures of bare asses on my camera :blank:

I have a few action photos of DJ Flavanugz, and a couple great group shots i'll have to send out.

All you fuckers making fun of me: :mad:

im a little late to post but oh man.....

what a night. howells was my least favorite of all the times i saw him but it could have been for a number of reasons.

anyways....HOLY SHIT. what an afterhours. that was easily the most hammered ive ever been djing in my life. i cant believe i went till 8am. i had been awake since 6am that day with no sleep but i couldnt stop. i ad an awesome time.

brains landlord is an animal. its amazing that no one recalls the HIGHLIGHT of the night. when ronin aka "lord of the dance" busted out some serious irish step with my two friends. it was a classic dance battle that would have left any a breakdancer crying to their moms.

and ya, that vodka is sick dude. i remember in between mixes i went to fill my beer and i said something along the lines of "dude, brian dude, i wish i was drunk" well low and behold ronin's all "well we'll take care of that". i take a shot of that vodka and that was it. i walked out onto the porch where the nicotine posse was hanging, did one solid barf onto the yard and then proceeded to non chalantly go back to mixing. good times is all i have to say.

teamj5 was hilarious too. so hurt. it was a fucking idiot fest at brians. i saw at least 5 people take HUGE diggers that night. i woke up at like 12 on the couch with a major headache.

anyways, cant wait to do it again and im very glad everyone enjoyed my music. right now we are planning something similar for digweed, so stay tuned.;)

Originally posted by flavanugz

im a little late to post but oh man.....

brains landlord is an animal. its amazing that no one recalls the HIGHLIGHT of the night. when ronin aka "lord of the dance" busted out some serious irish step with my two friends. it was a classic dance battle that would have left any a breakdancer crying to their moms.

hahaha i was sittn there laughing my ass off so hard watchin them dance the irish dance!