Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone go out XMAS night and where

Originally posted by dondiezel26

just checking.....I never have but a couple of friends want to go out this year.........let me know if any of you animals actually go out on xmas!!!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS FAG BOY, YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MY AGENT, MR MUGUIRE AND HAVE A RECORD OF ALL FUTURE BOOKINGS...........I KNOW I HAVEN'T SAID DEF YES CAUSE I HAVE TO RUN AROUND ALL OF MEXICO TO VISIT ALL OF MY FAMILY THAT DAY, BUT REGARDLESS IF I SPIN OR NOT THAT NIGHT HEAD UP, WE'LL HIT UP JOEY'S

Originally posted by dondiezel26

just checking.....I never have but a couple of friends want to go out this year.........let me know if any of you animals actually go out on xmas!!!!!

Holiday Tug of War!! The decision of where to go/what to do during the holidays is a tough one!

Should we stay with the family's home, or head to a friends family's home, go out (METRO), or to escape to Tahiti. . lol...I WISH*

I want to start my own traditions for the holidays this year. . .not to sure what that is going to be! DO any of you guys have traditions???

Some of my friends had been making a 100 mile trip every year, regardless of the horrid weather conditions, so they could spend Christmas with her parents/fam. So for me to drag them away form that would be just wrong.

It created a lot of stress if I recall correctly. We celebrate the Twelve Days of Christmas which means our Christmas lasts until January 6th so all of us just wait until the last min to pick if we are going out or not. . :rolleyes:

What can I say... The holidays do not have to be a time of stress and a feeling of being in a tug of war. Talk it out! Make a decision that's best for all of you and your fam. Your folks will understand - eventually! :D