Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE reviews

liya

Hey guys,

we are currently trying to decide on a party for NYE but the only reviews from previous years found so far are for Etiole..

Has anyone heard anything about the NV party or the Intrepid thing?

Appreciate all your help

-liya

Stan,

I found E'toile reviews on citysearch.

All you do is search for the venue and then read the commends posted around the 1st or 2nd of January.

I was thinking of going there too, but according to reviews the staff there was rude.

Good luck,

LIya

Originally posted by liya

Hey guys,

we are currently trying to decide on a party for NYE but the only reviews from previous years found so far are for Etiole..

Has anyone heard anything about the NV party or the Intrepid thing?

Appreciate all your help

-liya

N Y B A L L Drop is running the NV party. Went to their event 2 years ago at 200 Fifth Club and it was awful. They have no idea how to run a party. Couldn't get drinks because their bartenders were so fucked up that they could only make 1 drink every 7 minutes, djs were mediocre, coat check was a train wreck, sdecurity was laughable. Don't do it. I posted a warning thread about them but Dave deleted it for some reason. Then he deleted my thread asking why he deleted the first one. Waste of money to a group that does not give a shit about their guests.

It's also kind of ridiculous that Dave is promoting this party on the website but when I type the name, it gets **** out so I have to put spaces in. Unbelieveable.

OH REALLY????

that sucks....

in that case i am gonna start a new thread only asking about reviews for it.

right now that is theone we are considering...but if poeple still had as bad a experience as you last year then forget it.

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Friends,

I noticed you were considering E'toile for New Year's. Well just to let you know, I will be hosting the party there for the second year in a row. Normally, I do not repeat venues from year to year but our party received such rave reviews last year that we decided to do it again. We are offering 7 hours of premium open bar (9PM-4AM), more than you will find anywhere else. In addition, passed hors d'oeurves, 2 fantastic DJ's, and several rooms to choose from. E'toile just happens to be one of the most upscale and beautiful lounge/clubs in the city. Lastly, a ticket to this exclusive event will only cost you $160. A great value! Obviously, I might seem partial being that it is my party but I can assure you that as a promoter, we would rather make half the amount of money to ensure that the party is not oversold and too crowded. Our goal is to provide each and every one of our guests with a memorable, comfortable and stress free evening. To us, reputation is everything. For this reason, tickets are limited, therefore, the decision is yours. We would certainly like to have you take part in the festivities. You can order tickets on ClubPlanet.com if interested. Just pull up the E'toile listing.

Thank you for the consideration, either way.

Mark

Entranced Promotions

www.*******************.com