Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fort Lauderdale is actually a great place!!!

funketeer

Originally posted by xxlea

lol

Not good news for me(new yorker), I'm going to be spending alot of time in Ft. Lauderdale.

Is there anything at all worth going to aside from the malls??

Hey...don't take what you read on Cp so literally...for what I've been reading on different posts lately, apparently Ft Lauderdale is picking up and promises to be a new destination for clubbers and I seriously think it is a great place for me to...

:D

peace out

Funk :cool:

lol

Not good news for me(new yorker), I'm going to be spending alot of time in Ft. Lauderdale.

Is there anything at all worth going to aside from the malls??

This thread was just for fun. Lauderdale has some great spots to hang. I still think that overall, you'll hear more talented people perform in SoBe or Space. But Lauderdale is way more user friendly.

For more details, please contact the Mayor of Fort Lauderdale, Mr. Saleen351.

Originally posted by guyman1966

This thread was just for fun. Lauderdale has some great spots to hang. I still think that overall, you'll hear more talented people perform in SoBe or Space. But Lauderdale is way more user friendly.

For more details, please contact the Mayor of Fort Lauderdale, Mr. Saleen351.

You Fort Lauderdale freaks are the most energetic bunch of shameless promoters I have seen in my life...this thread was not for fun...hey...if you are coming from New York to Lauderdale...make sure you get ready to party in the manequin capital of the world...everybody there looks like they jumped out of a Burdines Fall Catalog...funky stuff...make sure to wear the lawfers and Ralph Lauren polo shirt...you'll blend right in...did I tell you about this new land I'm looking into...apparently there's oil if you dig about three feet? Oh, really that's great...I'm actually looking to get the new Lexus...hum...but I think I'm going to get in color champagne, so it matches my fake contact lenses...tennis tomorrow??? Oh, I'm sorry...I have a cheese and whine party...how about a rain check? Sure, call me on the cell...we'll do lunch...great!

Now...who's joking???

:tongue:

RonScottPieFace.jpg

Originally posted by funketeer

You Fort Lauderdale freaks are the most energetic bunch of shameless promoters I have seen in my life...this thread was not for fun...hey...if you are coming from New York to Lauderdale...make sure you get ready to party in the manequin capital of the world...everybody there looks like they jumped out of a Burdines Fall Catalog...funky stuff...make sure to wear the lawfers and Ralph Lauren polo shirt...you'll blend right in...did I tell you about this new land I'm looking into...apparently there's oil if you dig about three feet? Oh, really that's great...I'm actually looking to get the new Lexus...hum...but I think I'm going to get in color champagne, so it matches my fake contact lenses...tennis tomorrow??? Oh, I'm sorry...I have a cheese and whine party...how about a rain check? Sure, call me on the cell...we'll do lunch...great!

Now...who's joking???

:tongue:

RonScottPieFace.jpg

AAAaawwwwww! Don't hate us because we're beautiful!! Also, I'd never wear a Ralph Lauren. He's so out! Just TOMMY for me! NOT!!! Hey, can I pick you up for lunch in my Lexus? Oopps... Volvo... opps... how about my customized Honda Civic... ???

Thanx for the tips! I'll make sure to pack loafers and sign up for a few tanning sessions.:laugh: :laugh:

Hey whats wrong with tanning? Some of us work all the time and can't beach it!:D

Lauderdale is on the rise - it's no Space or South Beach musically, but it is making strides. The best thing about Downtown Lauderdale is you can walk around from club to club with your drink in hand. Man I love that.

Make sure you let us know when you'll be down so we can give ya the tour:tongue:

Lola:eek: