Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
georgym

So what is on your christmas wishlist?/?

Me, Im hoping to get either some new threads, PS2, or money! hehehehe

I actually prefer it to be a surprise most of the time.

Oh, and i'd also like a pre-christmas mistletoe kiss from a certain bump "..." member :makeout:

;)

Originally posted by destiny779

dvd player, clothes, cd's, and a stuffed pug:tongue:

Gotta love surprises too, things that i've mentioned to people that i want or places i would like to go to that they actually remembered that i would never expect to get:)

A stuffed pug?...why? You mean a toy, right? Where can you buy these?

-Pug Lover-

i'd like a bunch of things, but i'm asking everyone in my family to get me a scanner. my b'day's the 27th, so i can get something big, when i'm lucky. besides, i'm a photographer and need to have one so that i can be getting a real career as one.

Dear Santa~

*sitsonsantaslap*

-I would like a nice new laptop

-an apt I can afford in NYC

-a new job

-CASH

-a nd any other smurfy special gifts Santa has in his sack

Got that Santa? I expect them under the tree on 12/25

PRONTO

:D

;)

Originally posted by mala

A stuffed pug?...why? You mean a toy, right? Where can you buy these?

-Pug Lover-

yea a stuffed pug. I only found the ones from "TY" but i dont want that, i want a bigger one:tongue: i love pugs, unfortunately i cant have a real one right now

Originally posted by destiny779

yea a stuffed pug. I only found the ones from "TY" but i dont want that, i want a bigger one:tongue: i love pugs, unfortunately i cant have a real one right now

Yeah...I'm pug crazy as well. I want one badly but they are so expensive. $1200-$1500!!! Nuts. I was looking for one at North Shore Animal League. At the time they had one with a missing eye. Still kinda cute, but no thanks.

my friends out here went to a place called "pug rescue" to adopt theirs; apparently the place brings in all the stray pugs, in particular. it doesn't make much sense to me... maybe there's something like that where you are.

but if you want a stuffed animal of anything uncommon, from ferret to ostrich, it can most likely be found at fao schwartz.

Originally posted by weyes

but if you want a stuffed animal of anything uncommon, from ferret to ostrich, it can most likely be found at fao schwartz.

True...

Eh who knows, if i dont get it for christmas, i just might buy it for myself:tongue:

Originally posted by mala

Yeah...I'm pug crazy as well. I want one badly but they are so expensive. $1200-$1500!!! Nuts. I was looking for one at North Shore Animal League. At the time they had one with a missing eye. Still kinda cute, but no thanks.

See knowing me , i probably would have bought the pug with one eye...most of the animals we've had in the family have had some kind of physical problem or were rescued from somewhere(ex. tied to railroad tracks)

Hopefully I'll get one in the future, as for now, i'll settle with the stuffed one :tongue: