Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WANTED: Single Horny Houswives For The Holidays....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Tina kept me up all night......

I took about 8 tylenol PM and sniffed a tylenol cold/sinus to try and put me out while clearing my sinuses.....

I am completely batty this morning....

Wanna Bang????

i had my windows open all night waiting for your sorry ass to climb into bed with me :D

dumb-ass... you asked for it. "i'm a habitual insomniac but i need to stay up some more"...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hunnie818

:nono: bad bad Bus!

"JUST, LIKE, HUNNIEEEE"

SORRY BUS, IT WAS THE MEDICATION YOU GAVE ME LAST NIGHT....

IT'S TIME I TAKE A STAND AND NOT ALLOW THESE BIGGER MEAT HEADS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A TINY CP MEMBER LIKE ME

AT WHAT WAS I THINKING CAUSING DRAMA, ON THE BOARD W/ ALL YOU HAPPY PEOPLE, I APPOLIGIZE AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE OUT BURST FROM ME, JUST JERZEE FIST PUMPING AT THE BAR IF ANYONE STEPS OUT OF LINE.............

AND ZZZZZ ARE YOU READY???

Originally posted by roddigga

"JUST, LIKE, HUNNIEEEE"

SORRY BUS, IT WAS THE MEDICATION YOU GAVE ME LAST NIGHT....

IT'S TIME I TAKE A STAND AND NOT ALLOW THESE BIGGER MEAT HEADS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A TINY CP MEMBER LIKE ME

AT WHAT WAS I THINKING CAUSING DRAMA, ON THE BOARD W/ ALL YOU HAPPY PEOPLE, I APPOLIGIZE AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE OUT BURST FROM ME, JUST JERZEE FIST PUMPING AT THE BAR IF ANYONE STEPS OUT OF LINE.............

AND ZZZZZ ARE YOU READY???

I AM ALWAYS READY!!! THATS NEVER A QUESTION! :devil:

U FUCKEN FAGS U R PATHETIC EVERYONE OF U. HORNY HOUSEWIVES R U SERIOUS WITH THIS SHIT GROW UP FAGS. LAUR WHY THE FUCK DO U BRING YOURSELF DOWN. OPEN YOUR FUCKEN EYES THEN AGAIN U R A FUCKEN DUMB BITCH AND PROBABLY CAN’T READ BETWEEN LINES. PEACE OUT

HEY GOOFY, IT'S THE SNIPER, SIMMER DOWN............YOUR ONE OF THOSE ANGY INTERNET PEOPLE HUH, WHO JUST SIT THERE AND GET ANGRY BEHIND THE COMPUTER.............SORRY WE INTERUPTED YOU WHILE YOU WERE DOWNLOADING PICS OF LITTLE BOYS, PLS CONTINUE!!!!...........WE DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU..........IF IT HELPS I FOUND MY HORNY HOUSEWIFE AND IT WAS NOT LAURIE!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

HEY GOOFY, IT'S THE SNIPER, SIMMER DOWN............YOUR ONE OF THOSE ANGY INTERNET PEOPLE HUH, WHO JUST SIT THERE AND GET ANGRY BEHIND THE COMPUTER.............SORRY WE INTERUPTED YOU WHILE YOU WERE DOWNLOADING PICS OF LITTLE BOYS, PLS CONTINUE!!!!...........WE DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU..........IF IT HELPS I FOUND MY HORNY HOUSEWIFE AND IT WAS NOT LAURIE!!!

YEA THATS IT BUDDY YOU BLEW MY SPOT AND YOUR RIGHT THAT FUCKEN BITCH LAUR WILL NEVER BE A HOUSEWIFE.

Yo Mike... how ya been bro....

I am runnin late on the reply here...

I just got back from pichin a loaf... too forever....

sucker scaled in at 192lbs, after they picked the corn out....

Were you threatenin someone here???

Cauze you are about to get sqaushed.....

Get outta here hump, show some respect to my bro's....

MIKEY, MIKEY, MIKEY...............GO TO HUG THREAD AND ASK FOR A HUG............BETTER YET GO HUG A TREE AND PINCH OUT THAT SHIT YOU KEEP TALKING CAUSE YOUR MAKING ME HORNY OVER HERE W/ YOUR VULGER LANGUAGE AND YOUR CONSTANT JABS, I GET OFF ON SHIT LIKE THAT.......................

GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU FIND ME MY HOUSE WIFE!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Yo Mike... how ya been bro....

I am runnin late on the reply here...

I just got back from pichin a loaf... too forever....

sucker scaled in at 192lbs, after they picked the corn out....

Were you threatenin someone here???

Cauze you are about to get sqaushed.....

Get outta here hump, show some respect to my bro's....

I’M NOT THREATENING ANYONE BRO, IF U FUCKEN HAVE BEFF W/ME I’LL BE @ ABYSS TOMORROW BRING YOUR LITTLE JUICEHEAD DOWN AND IF U WANT RESPECT FROM ME U HAVE 2 SHOW SOME!

Come on Rod, ya made the boy nervous...

he is either that slow or doesnt know how to type beef...

two e's kid... relax and breathe....

Abyss!??!?!?!

I would rather get dental surgery....

Hell Rod, I really like this kid... should we let him live????

He only exists in that little bubble he thinks he is the king of anyway... why waste the energy...

Besides, I hear his girl is hot and shangs like a Minx...

You are ok in my book Mike, hell you can hold my protein shake while I dance with your girl....

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT I HAVE BEEN FACE TO FACE W/ THIS TREE HUGGER, HEY PAL NO NEED FOR HOSTILITY AND TALKING SMACK, IF YOU FELT ALL THIS ANGER ALL THIS TIME I WOULD HAVE KINDLY HAVE OPENED UP MY EARS TO HEAR YOUR CONSTANT BITCHEN AND MONING..............MY LISTENING SKILLS ARE NOT UP TO PAR AND IT WOULD HAVE ENDED WITH MY PALM IN YOUR FACE AS I QUOTE THE ROCK "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS" BUT NEXT TIME MIKEY PLS IDENTIFY YOURSELF AND I AM SURE WE CAN HANDLE THIS IN ANY PARKING LOT.........................I HAVE STAYED AWAY FROM ILLEGAL SPORTS DRUGS SO MY TEMPER HAS SLOWED I HAVE A COOL MIND AND I AM WILLING TO LISTEN TO YOUR PROBLEMS!!!!!!

HOLLLLAAAAAAA

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT I HAVE BEEN FACE TO FACE W/ THIS TREE HUGGER, HEY PAL NO NEED FOR HOSTILITY AND TALKING SMACK, IF YOU FELT ALL THIS ANGER ALL THIS TIME I WOULD HAVE KINDLY HAVE OPENED UP MY EARS TO HEAR YOUR CONSTANT BITCHEN AND MONING..............MY LISTENING SKILLS ARE NOT UP TO PAR AND IT WOULD HAVE ENDED WITH MY PALM IN YOUR FACE AS I QUOTE THE ROCK "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS" BUT NEXT TIME MIKEY PLS IDENTIFY YOURSELF AND I AM SURE WE CAN HANDLE THIS IN ANY PARKING LOT.........................I HAVE STAYED AWAY FROM ILLEGAL SPORTS DRUGS SO MY TEMPER HAS SLOWED I HAVE A COOL MIND AND I AM WILLING TO LISTEN TO YOUR PROBLEMS!!!!!!

HOLLLLAAAAAAA

some people are so pathetic they have to go after others for no reason. hey mike, YOURE A FUCKING PUSSY SON. I dont care what you say about my boys because they can handle themselves and i know they could care less what ur saying anyway but verbally abusing any girl is WEAK. And youre callin' us fags! Hahaha, maybe u gotta be the one reading between the lines son cuz this is all a playful joke until some bitch like urself has to ALWAYS ruin it. U talk way too much shit bro, simmer down and enjoy the show

I'll tell you what really sucks--I posted a thread two weeks ago asking anyone if they knew where in New Jersey a guy age 27--Me--could go to meet older chicks/or milfs--or like a hot 45 yr old Raquel Welch--I the responses I got were nuts. Girls were ripping my fucken torso apart. I was dissed for using CP for a place for finding chics-it sucks! But you guys get to do whatever you want.

I must now engage in an operation of tremendous proportions

I will remove the hoof of a yack and relocate it on the spine of any cper who milf hates--Milfs are good--they provide a safe haven for those of us who want to

fuck the shit out of them

PS-hype---whether they are meatheads or not--they have embarked on a monumental journey-The quest for the olden Ass!!

I will shove a maddona trading card in your pussy-Boy "hype" george.

Hey xj8mike&ike-

I understand that people say things without thinking, when they are in a fit of JEALOUS RAGE, and I hope that is what is happening here. I don't really know you, but I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt in that you are really not that stupid. You really need to cool off. Maybe you should go stick your head in the snow for awhile. I really don't like the things that have been said about Dondeisel, Rod and my new friend Laurie. Get over it bro, your old news. There are plenty of fish in the see. Good luck to you.

I was also included in the horney house wives thread so I take offence to that also. My friend the Digga is just looking out for me, in finding me some horney house wife. Don't be jealous that we have friends to joke around with on CP.

MICHAEL DOUGLAS

YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE TO SAY SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU JUST SAID! PLEASE READ YOUR E-MAIL ASAP! I’M SORRY THAT THE REST OF YOU GUYS WHERE BROUGHT INTO THIS WHOLE MESS. . .PLEASE JUST LET IT GO. . .AND BRIAN1500 I THINK ITS TIME TO MOVE THIS TO DRAMA BECAUSE THAT IT WHAT IT IS D-R-A-M-A

Yo Rod...

I WANT this droctogonl newbie immediately bumped to old school status on our books....

I am taken back by his raw attitude and highly developed sense of creativity... and such colorful words....

Bro, you are too funny.... The hoof deal almost had me choken on my creatin shaker this morning....

Fuck the ones that dont like to read your posts... Tell em what I always do...

DONT LIKE THE STATION, CHANGE THE FUCKIN CHANNEL....

You have strong support now that you are accepted.... Keep it real, and keep up the good humor....

Originally posted by droctogon

I'll tell you what really sucks--I posted a thread two weeks ago asking anyone if they knew where in New Jersey a guy age 27--Me--could go to meet older chicks/or milfs--or like a hot 45 yr old Raquel Welch--I the responses I got were nuts. Girls were ripping my fucken torso apart. I was dissed for using CP for a place for finding chics-it sucks! But you guys get to do whatever you want.

I must now engage in an operation of tremendous proportions

I will remove the hoof of a yack and relocate it on the spine of any cper who milf hates--Milfs are good--they provide a safe haven for those of us who want to

fuck the shit out of them

PS-hype---whether they are meatheads or not--they have embarked on a monumental journey-The quest for the olden Ass!!

I will shove a maddona trading card in your pussy-Boy "hype" george.

DROCTOGON!!! MY MAN!!!! that's what i like to see my NIGGA, SHOUT OUT TO YA KID!!!!!!..........ANOTHER ONE OF US!!! i'm getting all emotional inside................HOLLA AT ME DOC!!!!

anytime you wanna go milfin we'll take the shortbus to the local elementary school and break some 45 year old necks!!!