Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WANTED: Single Horny Houswives For The Holidays....

TO ALL THE FREAK ASS CHICAS OUT THERE, ME AND THE SHORTBUS, SISCO, DOGEKID, SHLONGER, BADASS, ERICONE, AND THE REST OF THE GOOD LOOKING CREATURES WERE LOOKING FOR SOME SINGLE HORNY HOUSWIVES TO SHARE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON WITH!!!

OUR GOOD FRIEND #26 HAS LEFT US AND FOUND A FAMILY OF HIS OWN AND NO LONGER LIKES TO HANG OUT WITH US AND DO MANLY THINGS, HE NOW ENJOYS PUTTING UP X-MAS LIGHTS AND COOKING GINGER BREAD MEN FOR THE NEIGHBORS, AND ATTENDING TUPPERWEAR, AND CANDLE PARTIES, W/ HIS NEW TURTLE NECK SWEATER, AND GAP CHINO PANTS.

SO ME AND THE REST TO THE SINGLE MEN ARE LOOKING FOR SOME SINGLE HOUSEWIVES TO SHARE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON W/, TO CUDDLE BY A FIRE, SING CHRISTMAS SONGS TOGETHER, OPEN X-MAS PRESENTS TOGETHER, AND THROW THE RAPPER AT EACH OTHER AS WE CALL EACH OTHER CUTE LITTLE NAMES, AND TO PLAY NAKED TWISTER BY THE CHRISTMAS TREE!!!! SO IF ANY OF YOU ARE OUT THERE PLEASE RESPOND TO OUR CRY

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

thats a pretty specific Christmas holla, huh?;)

YES, I AM A VERY HONOST MAN COME CHRISTMAS TIME MY DARLING, B/C I AM SICK OF NOT GETTING WHAT I WANT FOR X-MAS, I AM SICK OF GETTING THAT UGLY SWEATER FROM MY UNCLE THAT I LEAVE AT THERE HOUSE EVERY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THEY DO IS WRAP THE SAME ONE BACK EVERY YEAR!!!

I AM PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN AND PUTTING MY WANTS DOWN ON PAPER, IF NO ONE RESPONDS I WILL CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP AND HUG MY PILLOW TILL THE TEARS GO AWAY

WTF!?!?!?!?

That really sounded like Dave there for a second....

Dave, when Laurie gets her hand out of your ass and lets ya talk for yourself, post again bro...

Yet another reason why Bus remains single....

The puppet syndrome- described as that uncomfortable stage in a relationship, when your female partner obtains control of your balls, then soon controlling the entire body, including all thoughts and decisions.

Digga....

Ya think I should send Sola the pics?!?!?!?!??!

I think a female opinion would be good here....

I have seen what you bring home.. just want to make sure my booty calls are sola-approved....

Mochi69 was blessed with the photo's... I got a thumbs up from her, and a request for her numba....

HOLLA BACK MY BIG HAWIAN POOCHIEWALLA!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Mochi69 was blessed with the photo's... I got a thumbs up from her, and a request for her numba....

when did i turn lesbie?

i thought we had an agreement that you'd be the first one i used my strap-on with... not a REAL girl?!?!

solagirl....

I would send you the pics, but unfortunately, ya nevva know who knows who....

I wouldnt want to ruin anyone's reputation.....

lets think about this...

Rod, can ya throw Sola a bone here... give her a review of the Bus Booty List, as seen so far...

and dont focus on the imperfections... she happens to be a very successful person for a deaf, blind mute with no hands...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

There are not enough drugs in the entire world to put me in a hole deep enough to let you do that to me...

lmao!!

Mochi, I was talkin about the pics I sent ya last week...

The ones from that girl I met in Morristown....

The one you told me you wanted to bangbangbang!!

you mean this picture??

AN13.jpg

booboo, i thought she was a man....

Originally posted by solargirl

Hey all my solarguys..make sure you rep.the solar name right and get a nice piece of ass!

WE WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN, IT'S NOT ABOUT JUST "A PIECE OF ASS" WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO JUST SHARE THIS FINE HOLIDAY SEASON W/ SO COME NYE EVE WE GET THAT PIECE!!!

WE WILL POST THE PICS FOR YOU AFTER NYE!!!!

AND THAT IS NASTY RIGGDIGGA I NEVER WANT TO SEE PICS OF YOUR WEEKDAY SNUGGLE PARTNERS ON MY THREADS!!!!

Originally posted by tizzah508

I don't like the sound of the housewife deal (Maybe Laurie can get #26 for that stuff, I think I have seen him baking cookies....)but the rest of it sounds good!?!?

Especially the twister part and bringin in the new year with a BANG

for xmas we chipped in and got them a holiday weekend at martha's vinyard where they will participate in a class on how to make your own jellies and jams from simple household ingredients, which includes a session on churning butter and label-making so you can seperate your jams properly.

:laugh: YOU GUYZ ARE TOOO MUCH. . STOP PICKING ON MY DAVY JUST BECAUSE WE ENJOY PUTTING UP X-MASS LIGHTS AND MAKING GINGER BREAD COOKIES, OH YEAH LET ME NOT OVERLOOK HE’S THE BEST AT CUDDLING WITH ME UNDER THE WARM SHEETS ;) DONT WORRY BOYZ I'LL LET HIM COME OUT AND PLAY AS LONG AS HE IS A GOOD LITTLE BOY :tongue: TWISTER UMM...HAVENT DONE THAT ONE HOW ABOUT A GAME OR TOO NYE...:laugh:

Originally posted by tizzah508

I don't like the sound of the housewife deal (Maybe Laurie can get #26 for that stuff, I think I have seen him baking cookies....)but the rest of it sounds good!?!?

Especially the twister part and bringin in the new year with a BANG

so you'll enjoy opening up presents and me throwing my wrapping paper at you and calling you hostess cake names??? your in!!!, cool!!!, hey guys we got one!!!!, you actually don't have to be married!!!!

do you enjoy singing along to the chipmunks??

and miss #26 bring the twister to room 112 in the ramada!!! HOLLA

and eric, stop your bitchen, mr.deeds got the room for all of us!!!

I say we start this 'tis the season' early and go to the factory this weekend, bring some presents for the toys for tots.....we can have a pregame wrapping party, maybe santa can will make an appearance so us 'housewives' can sit on his lap and tell him what's up .....

Originally posted by roddigga

so you'll enjoy opening up presents and me throwing my wrapping paper at you and calling you hostess cake names??? your in!!!, cool!!!, hey guys we got one!!!!, you actually don't have to be married!!!!

do you enjoy singing along to the chipmunks??

and miss #26 bring the twister to room 112 in the ramada!!! HOLLA

and eric, stop your bitchen, mr.deeds got the room for all of us!!!

well mr. dave pic said you guys got a room but i should try to find somewhere to stay....:confused: