Clubplanet Nightlife Community

N Y BALL D R O P party

liya

Hey Liya, I went to their event 2 years ago. It was a terrible night. I wrote a funny essay about it, if you want me to PM it to you.

They lost our friend's coat, after waiting 2 hours after the dj stopped, there weren't enough bartenders, there were too many people for how many bathrooms there were...

Find out ALL the details about their current party, including how many tickets they plan on selling! Then go check out the venue before 12/31 and decide for yourself if there's ample space and bars and bathrooms.

Originally posted by chuckrep

i know 2001 was bad. But the party they had at metronome in 2002 went off with no problems. so maybe they learned. Plenty of bars, drink, good Dj, everyone had a good time.

Fuck them. They showed what they were all about in 2001. So what that they had a good party last year. Any group that would so obviously disregard their guests like they did in 2001 is ONLY about making money for themsleves. It went beyond just having a few issues or having a bad party. They truly did not and do not care.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by johnnyutah74

Fuck them. They showed what they were all about in 2001. So what that they had a good party last year. Any group that would so obviously disregard their guests like they did in 2001 is ONLY about making money for themsleves. It went beyond just having a few issues or having a bad party. They truly did not and do not care.

I agree.