Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me or.....

dnice35

I can only take this room once in a while. I find many of the people to have opinions with no facts to back themselves up. I have no problem with someone who has different views... just most of these folks talk out of both sides of their mouths and really don't know anything.

Originally posted by guyman1966

I can only take this room once in a while. I find many of the people to have opinions with no facts to back themselves up. I have no problem with someone who has different views... just most of these folks talk out of both sides of their mouths and really don't know anything.

I think those people are called Liberals G....

Originally posted by underwater

ever since the sticky thread to be nice to everyone appeared things have calmed down...people have become to nice here...

yeah, we have Normalnoises to thank for that..... :rolleyes:

some people just cant take an insult.... ptfff

Well, I did that sticky b/c i was compelled to do something at that time. Plus, things were getting a little out of hand, and i think most people appreciated the Sticky

I didn;t mean to detract from anything. Contribute, come up with new topics, get the fire back in the belly, this is a good forum to speak about anything dealing with current events.

And, instead of just copying and pasting news all the time, come up with original topics and discussions on your own. We could use some more originality here :cool:

Originally posted by guyman1966

On a lighter note, I will be in NYC Thursday night. I belive I'll be at Lot something or other and some other place on 21st. Will you be out and about?

Lot 61 is pretty cool....I used to hang there all the time, but have not been in quite sometime.....not sure if i'll be out this thursday....barely make it out on weeknights......