Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More Attractive: Blondes, Brunettes, or etc?

sassa

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

each one is beautiful in their own way... its just a matter of personal preference... but i cant pick just one... cuz some blondes are hotter than some brunettes... yet some brunettes blow some blondes outta the water... etc..

idk i guess its safe to say that black hair and blue eyes is sick looking... blondes with blue or green eyes r sometimes very attractive... and brunettes with green eyes are hot too...

Originally posted by linabina

each one is beautiful in their own way... its just a matter of personal preference... but i cant pick just one... cuz some blondes are hotter than some brunettes... yet some brunettes blow some blondes outta the water... etc..

idk i guess its safe to say that black hair and blue eyes is sick looking... blondes with blue or green eyes r sometimes very attractive... and brunettes with green eyes are hot too...

I agree with everything you said. It's so hard to just say one genre is the hottest....

I like dark-haired girl with light eyes though... that's HOT!

Dark and exotic....Dark hair, dark eyes....No question. On both sexes. Even lighter hair (not blonde tho....not into blonde) with dark eyes is dope.

And yet.....I always end up with guys with light hair/light eyes.

I have dark hair, hazel eyes and, of course, I wish I had brown eyes........or black! I love black eyes.

Originally posted by linabina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by elementx

I like Brunnettes With Green Eyes...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats me :)

:aright::lickit:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fran456

Dark and exotic....Dark hair, dark eyes....No question. On both sexes. Even lighter hair (not blonde tho....not into blonde) with dark eyes is dope.

And yet.....I always end up with guys with light hair/light eyes.

I have dark hair, hazel eyes and, of course, I wish I had brown eyes........or black! I love black eyes.

I have to agree with that but there are exceptions to the rule.

Originally posted by incredulous

are you sure you are not bi:confused: :confused:

YES I AM SURE!!! :mad:

I love how if someone says someone of their sex is good looking, they are automatically assumed to be homosexual or bi..... WTF I hate that.... This is actually more true for guys though. GOD FORBID a guy admit another guy is good looking.... :rolleyes:

I just appreciate beautiful people, doesn't matter what sex they are!!! :mad:

Originally posted by mystify82281

YES I AM SURE!!! :mad:

I love how if someone says someone of their sex is good looking, they are automatically assumed to be homosexual or bi..... WTF I hate that.... This is actually more true for guys though. GOD FORBID a guy admit another guy is good looking.... :rolleyes:

I just appreciate beautiful people, doesn't matter what sex they are!!! :mad:

relax, i was just asking(actually hoping)

but i can admit a guy is goodlooking, i dont think that makes me gay(that rainbow sticker on the back of my car says that) j/k

i think a guy can say another guy is goodlooking, or i like his shit or something without being gay

i met someone recently who said he thought i'd be a brunette and was surprised when he met me... i have light brown hair; i think that makes me a brunette :hey::confused: .

my eyes have been a source of debate forever - no one agrees on the color (my mom says blue, aunt says grey, most say green). you have to get up close and personal to really see 'em. but my eyes have a ring of blue and a ring of yellow (my mom has blue eyes and my dad's eyes are a creepy yellow), and blue + yellow = green, so that's what i say they are. (we had an eye color thread a while back...)

Originally posted by weyes

i met someone recently who said he thought i'd be a brunette and was surprised when he met me... i have light brown hair; i think that makes me a brunette :hey::confused: .

my eyes have been a source of debate forever - no one agrees on the color (my mom says blue, aunt says grey, most say green). you have to get up close and personal to really see 'em. but my eyes have a ring of blue and a ring of yellow (my mom has blue eyes and my dad's eyes are a creepy yellow), and blue + yellow = green, so that's what i say they are. (we had an eye color thread a while back...)

:eek: WHOA! Yellow eyes?!?!?! I've never heard of such a thing..... :tongue: