Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More Attractive: Blondes, Brunettes, or etc?

sassa

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by linabina

the thing i find most annoying about those kinds of blondes :ie playboy bunnies: is that they all look the same

I can't stand those women. They seriously scare me. Not one at a time, but bunched together like that. The fact that that is what is supposedly held as an "ideal" in this country. The phrase "Aryan Nation" immediately springs to mind.

Don't even get me started! :rolleyes: lol

Originally posted by trancedkitten

Most blondes (not all) looked washed out.....

I agree - some do looked washed out. But sometimes when you lighten your hair, it can also warm up your skin tone and makes you look less pale.....

I guess it all depends on your skin tone and color though.. everyone is different......

If my hair is too dark, I look very pale, but with lighter hightlights, my face looks brighter and it brings out my eyes more....

Originally posted by shutupmystify

Girl you are the biggest loser on here congrats. between your annoying posts and worthless posts you take the trophy. just shutup already your pathetic you have over 2000 posts since july. get a life, get off the comp. don't even get me started with your christina crap.:rolleyes:

i hope you are a friend of hers playing a joke...cause otherwise, wtf??? mystify has her right to opinions just like you...if you dont have anything better to do than bash her, than YOU need to get a life! :rolleyes:

in general, i think people look best with their natural hair color. and i respect women who keep their hair color natural, most. bear with me on this one - it seems a lot of women have been made to feel that they "need" artificial "highlights" in the form of streaks of chemical color, when everyone has a special color (including highlights and shine) all her own. i didn't know that my mom had hair darker than mine till i got older (she has medium/dark brown hair and looks like a dirty blonde). and a lot of women go blonde because they think it automatically boosts their sex appeal and makes them look younger, which is simply untrue.

Originally posted by weyes

in general, i think people look best with their natural hair color. and i respect women who keep their hair color natural, most. bear with me on this one - it seems a lot of women have been made to feel that they "need" artificial "highlights" in the form of streaks of chemical color, when everyone has a special color (including highlights and shine) all her own. i didn't know that my mom had hair darker than mine till i got older (she has medium/dark brown hair and looks like a dirty blonde). and a lot of women go blonde because they think it automatically boosts their sex appeal and makes them look younger, which is simply untrue.

yeah, that is why i dont like blondes because most are unnatural & that to me is cheesy.

Originally posted by mystify82281

YES I AM SURE!!! :mad:

I love how if someone says someone of their sex is good looking, they are automatically assumed to be homosexual or bi..... WTF I hate that.... This is actually more true for guys though. GOD FORBID a guy admit another guy is good looking.... :rolleyes:

I just appreciate beautiful people, doesn't matter what sex they are!!! :mad:

I HAVE TO AGREE W/MYST....I am as straight as they come but I will also be the first to admitt when somone is beautiful.

my preference male :

I dont like blondies but like u guys say there is always an

exception GUY RITCHIE :drool: i prefer dark hair , light eyes and tan skin :)

as for the chicks on the magazzines and tv they all look perfect and makes starb our selves just to look at them ...

haaa this is for the guy who insult mistify...

:finger::bigfinge::finger2::2guns::chainsaw::biggun::no: