Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sassa

Love: Necessary or Not to Have?

If you listen to the freaky scientists that " KNOW EVERYTHING "

They say that single people die sooner than people who have a love...

So... I would rather be in love... I like to come home and be able to chill with someone and watch movies... Or go places...

And there is always that other side that likes to be single ocasionally...

Originally posted by elementx

If you listen to the freaky scientists that " KNOW EVERYTHING "

They say that single people die sooner than people who have a love...

So... I would rather be in love... I like to come home and be able to chill with someone and watch movies... Or go places...

And there is always that other side that likes to be single ocasionally...

or just be like tony soprano and have he best of both worlds(until last night, but he will have her back)

but personally i think love is very important:)

the biology of true love: oxytocin

http://www.oxytocin.org/index.html

especially look at:

http://www.oxytocin.org/oxytoc/index.html

that is what love is about, that is what "attachment" is about. oxytocin is a hormon that is released through touch and is released the most during intercourse. the longer the intercourse the more of the hormon is being set free -> the "closer" the woman feels to you, the more "attached" she is to you, the more "love" she feels towards you.

i always wondered why i ALWAYS got the "i love you" or "i feel so close to you" AFTER i´ve fucked a girl GOOD, now i know why!

so guys, you want to BOND a girl to you, don´t wait out for the sex and don´t be afraid to touch her (nonsexually at first of course). and when you fuck her fuck her GOOD and LONG! don´t matter how you do that, excuse yourself to go to the bathroom during or right before foreplay and jerk off if you can fuck her longer then!

remember my words guys!!! this is pure GOLD!!

you can research the issue further if you like, just put "oxytocin" in the search engine of your choice.

love is necessary in some capacity... whether it be for monitary things, for ideas, for people, or whatnot...

i you truly loved nothing... you would find yourself with literally no reason to live, and commit suicide... because you don't 'love' yourself or anything/anyone else... aslong as you have atleast 1 thing that you love... you have a reason to persue life...

Love is a strange concept....i duno if im ready for it..or that im even familiar with what it is...sometimes i think i know what it is..but i quickly tell myself that cant be it...

as to needing it...yeh..im sure everyone needs it...but theres some people who can get by without it....most of u guys might disagree with me but its true..im begginin to realize it as i get older

Originally posted by tastyt

Being *in love* is wonderful. I'd rather be that way, but it's not essential for survival or even for happiness.

*Love*- now that's a different story. It's 100% necessary.

:aright: i told u once and ill tell u again... u r my mentor :) lol

"To be, or not to be, to live or not to live - That is the question.

Is it better to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, and battle against a sea of trouble, and even then, die...eternal sleep?

By sleep in death we end the heartache and the thousand shocks to ourself - this is devoutly to be wished.

But when we die, or sleep, perhaps we will dream - and ah...there's the rub...

For even in death, will we continue to bear the pain and sweat of a weary life.

Therefore, we fear death more than life, because no traveler has ever returned from this undiscovered country to report.

So, this confuses our will to die, and we continue to bear the ills we suffer rather than fly to that state which we know not of."