Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Colognes & Perfumes

gordongecko

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by swngingjohnson

La Male by Jean Paul Gaultier for guys is bangin

That cologne is so outdated it's not even funny. I remember getting it in 98? i believe, afterwards every wannabe had it. Besides it has a bad smell after a while. I go for the expensive ones, these days CREED, not to be confused with the gay band that has nothing to do with christianity.

Originally posted by keanureeves

That cologne is so outdated it's not even funny. I remember getting it in 98? i believe, afterwards every wannabe had it. Besides it has a bad smell after a while. I go for the expensive ones, these days CREED, not to be confused with the gay band that has nothing to do with christianity.

I find that alot of the newer stuff smells too fruty and sweet, honestly its pretty hard to tell the differnce beween mens and womens now. In fact the other day i sprayed on womens stuff when i was at the mall, for the rest of the day everyone commented on how good i smelt and how they loved it, they never knew it was womens. However, i still go out and get all the lasted shit anyways just b/c I got hookups.

I just got the Kenneth Cole and the new one that comes in a shpere shaped bottle. They both smell good and everyone seems to like it

Originally posted by mystify82281

Thanks for the suggestions, but my signature scent is D&G By... I have gotten MANY compliments on it and everyone is always asking me what I'm wearing.....

:D

Mystify..thats my signature scent too!:aright: I get so many compliments on it..but I will never tell what I'm wearing...I don't want everyone running out and smelling like me!!!:tongue:

• 3 weeks later...

Perfumes and Colognes don't always smell the same on everyone..... Here are the ones that to me smelled the best

For me these are the best perfumes I have ever had/have.

Angel by Thierry Mugler

Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka

Noa by Cacharel

L'eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake

Anna Sui by Anna Sui

Very Valentino by Valentino

Touch by Burberry

I love Dior by Christian Dior

Oh! De Moschino by Moschina

Romance by Ralph Lauren

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for men: ( these are the only one's I go crazy when my boyfriend wears)

Touch by Burberry

Pleasures for men by Estee Lauder

D&G the yellow one and Masculine

Pi by Givenchy

Dreamer by Versace

Jean Paul Gaultier

Polo Sport (yea its old but it smells good)

Salvatore Ferragamo

Umm thats about all the ones I can think of.. but I'm sure I have missed a couple of good ones for both lists.

There is nothing better then smelling good & having people complement you for it!

mittelgr048.gif

Curve for men and Very Sexy by Victoria Secret for men. Angel for men makes me think of warm chocolate after it's been on him for awhile....

The others i like i don't know the names.

Nothing like a man fresh out of a shower with nothing but cologne on. yum! :licker:

My signature perfume is Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne. It's hard to like any of the new stuff out for women - it either smells unisex or too damn citrusy!