Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest Turn off wear from your sweetie..

magellanmax

Speaking for myself, I think girls are the cutest things God put on this planet, but, you gotta agree with me, they try so hard to keep the hope true...but you also gotta agree that sometimes they just let everything go to crap by being 'just a gal'...by this I mean, they wear sweatpants when the bf is around. I know I know I know,...its comfortable...but, could you please not wear it when your sweetheart is around?..its such a turnoff. To be honest, you end up lookin like every other outta-luck-I-wanna-a-better-life looking gal....

Cum on gals, there's tons of girly wear being designed everyday...use your imagination and pick something sexxy....is that too much to ask for?

just ma opinion....dont make it rite:D

PS...if its that time of the month, you are excused...LOL

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magellanmax

Speaking for myself, I think girls are the cutest things God put on this planet, but, you gotta agree with me, they try so hard to keep the hope true...but you also gotta agree that sometimes they just let everything go to crap by being 'just a gal'...by this I mean, they wear sweatpants when the bf is around. I know I know I know,...its comfortable...but, could you please not wear it when your sweetheart is around?..its such a turnoff. To be honest, you end up lookin like every other outta-luck-I-wanna-a-better-life looking gal....

Cum on gals, there's tons of girly wear being designed everyday...use your imagination and pick something sexxy....is that too much to ask for?

I understand what you mean .... but I think it's absolutely ridiculous to expect your girl to be dressed up and looking good all the time. That's what special occasions are for! And if they always were all spiffed up, it wouldnt' be special anymore!!! Part of being in love with someone is accepting all sides of them, whether it's the all done up side, or the I just woke up and have bed hair side....

Ah hem I DO NOT see guys always carin what THEY look like :tongue:

Not trying to fight here... but that's what I think! :D

i like it when my girl wears lounge cloths, i dont care is she is comfortable(actually, there is easier access :D )

personally i think that if a girl looks good in sweats and no makeup, then she is truely beautiful(meaning you dont have to dress up and pound makeup on to look good)

and i love this sig:aright:------->just ma opinion....dont make it rite

congratulations magellanmax-you just won the "stupidest post i've read in a while" award:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mystify82281

I understand what you mean .... but I think it's absolutely ridiculous to expect your girl to be dressed up and looking good all the time. That's what special occasions are for! And if they always were all spiffed up, it wouldnt' be special anymore!!! Part of being in love with someone is accepting all sides of them, whether it's the all done up side, or the I just woke up and have bed hair side....

Ah hem I DO NOT see guys always carin what THEY look like :tongue:

Not trying to fight here... but that's what I think! :D

I agree 100%

Originally posted by gordongecko

Whats wrong with ur grl in sweats ? If ur with someone and shes naturally beautiful it doesnt matter if she has makeup on or not. A grl in a ponytail and sweats can be hot.

AMEN!!! Plus it's a nice treat to be surprised and taken aback when she actually DOES get all decked out for you!

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice

congratulations magellanmax-you just won the "stupidest post i've read in a while" award:rolleyes:

that's not true. i definitely see where he's coming from. but if you can't still be hot for the same girl in sweats and a ponytail, the relationship is a superficial one.

when i'm at home i'm not going to be prancing around in high heels and a miniskirt, but i know some women who do to keep their men happy.

Originally posted by bkissa

that's not true. i definitely see where he's coming from. but if you can't still be hot for the same girl in sweats and a ponytail, the relationship is a superficial one.

when i'm at home i'm not going to be prancing around in high heels and a miniskirt, but i know some women who do to keep their men happy.

i think they should make themselves happy(by being comfortable) if he dont like it, tough.

If you have someone that really cares about you, they would prefer you to lounge around with them on Sundays with your hair in a ponytail and no makeup and sneakers than in stilleto boots and a piar of low rise jeans...besides like mystify said....they get all excited and taken back when you DO get all dressed up;)

Originally posted by bkissa

Thank God, atleast one person can be objective. Thanks bkissa.

Now people, dont get me wrong,..we all dress down at some point. BUT my beef about the whole issue is that you may get to see your hunnie maybe once or if lucky twice a week (unless you are dating the gal next door-literally !) so, whats so wrong in expecting a little appreciation and attention.

And to answer one of my critics...I never said you gotta be dressed up even when you wake up...thats totally unfair. You are putting words in my mouth. There are lots of gals who rarely-if ever dress up. I had the honor of dating one :( matter of fact, I think its kinda of a learned trend. If a gal was never big on dressing up till very later in life, chances are, she'll maintain her lifestyle no matter what. Not to sound too cliche'....you can take a wolf outta the wild......

And oh, btw, this question was for everyone..gals, you love looking good when you go out, now,..just out of curiousity, havent you had your man dissapoint you by how he dressed up for some occasion? There's gotta be some bones in the closet, please feel free to share..... No way no how am I the only to experience this. and this being a fashion board lets share a few ideas. And if you answer is-"my bf or gf never had a dressing issue"..........just to let you know,...my nose is growing..................

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

i kinda know what you mean.. people dont try to be as cute for people they have been with for a long time... it is fun to look sexy. i think it is kinda ridiculous for you to expect your girl to dress nice @ home though, gimme a break, whos gonna get all dressed up to do house shit. i usually come home from work and throw on drawstrings and a tank, if my guy didnt like it, i would tell him to fuck off. i am who i am and im not gonna go nutz to please someone who really only cares about me looking cute for him. it just proves that person is selfish, more worried about himself than my comfort. a guy like that is the last thing i need in my life. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

i kinda know what you mean.. people dont try to be as cute for people they have been with for a long time... it is fun to look sexy. i think it is kinda ridiculous for you to expect your girl to dress nice @ home though, gimme a break, whos gonna get all dressed up to do house shit. i usually come home from work and throw on drawstrings and a tank, if my guy didnt like it, i would tell him to fuck off. i am who i am and im not gonna go nutz to please someone who really only cares about me looking cute for him. it just proves that person is selfish, more worried about himself than my comfort. a guy like that is the last thing i need in my life. :rolleyes:

Quick question since you I thought of it and you brought it up.....the drawstring thingy......I find it contraining, especially when you get funny ideas (with the curvy showing sweats) its so hard to be spontaneous....coz its just a hustle trying to undo the string when you really gotta have it !! Any rubber band waisted sweats available? or is it a fashion statement with most designers to put those hard-to-undo strings?

drawstrings are simple, you pull one string and they come undone... i dont see how that could be difficult. besides, i have some that arent drawstring, i have some sexy lounge around clothes, not all sweats are cheesy. i like the lowrise drawstrings, they are so sexy especially without panties.

Originally posted by somebitch

drawstrings are simple, you pull one string and they come undone... i dont see how that could be difficult. besides, i have some that arent drawstring, i have some sexy lounge around clothes, not all sweats are cheesy. i like the lowrise drawstrings, they are so sexy especially without panties.

Damn gal, you must have/had a guy who talked to you 'bout those things...good for you....sweats-but-still-imaginative....I like that. Thats what I'm talking 'bout.:clap:

Can the gals post their most Fav nightwear?...doesnt have to be unique,...just elaborate....I'm sure the guys would luv to know...

Ussualy I'll go for some boy cut undies and a little tank top...

Drawstring pants if it's cold.....

Kinda boring, but I'd rather be comfortable when I sleep than in a teddy or some bullshit :aright:

But when I stay at my bf's house, I LOVE wearing one of his big t-shirts on me :D

I agree with somebitch......sweats & drawstring pants are not what they used to be.....they are comfy yet sexy. I love wearing the low rise & form fitting velour ones (by Frankie B.) with the matching tube top or a tank top....what's not cute about that! I love the sporty sexy look once in a while even when going out....