Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you knew the person you were with had a b/f or g/f..

JonStephen

I've been there and done that. I was hooking up with a guy that had a girlfriend. In the back of my head, I would hope maybe he would break up with her (although I knew he probably wouldn't). This was over 2 years ago though and I eventually stopped all communication with him. Am I proud? Definitely not and I would never do it again. And I have been in a wonderful relationship for a year so there would be no reason for me to.

Originally posted by petp

nope, thats bad karma...it will happen to you in the future.

karma has a funny way of kicking you in the ass when you least expect it. Relationships are enough drama, why you would want to add more by staying with someone who has a bf/gf is beyond me.

tell you the truth bro. i had a chance, and i decided not to, but now when i think about it. i should have. she had a killer body, big boobs, awesome face, tall, nice ass... and not to mention. her personality was grade A. now i know why her boyfriend has been with her for 4 years. (she wanted a change when i was talking to her)

I've done it... they were in long distance relationships (boyfriend at college while the girlfriend is still at home, in high school), and open relationships too (if I was to believe the guys, which I did, or at least allowed myself to). Obviously this was all ages ago, and never in a million years would I do it again.