hey iliana....

hotcheme

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hotcheme

do you ever actually go out in new york or are you just here to plague us with idiotic posts?

Do I actually "GO OUT IN NY"?

Learn your grammar bitch.

What do you think, i'm from NEW JERSEY ???

Born and raised and entirely commited to keeping bridge and tunnel OUT of Manhattan.

:cool:

-iliana

:D

Originally posted by iliana

Do I actually "GO OUT IN NY"?

Learn your grammar bitch.

What do you think, i'm from NEW JERSEY ???

Born and raised and entirely commited to keeping bridge and tunnel OUT of Manhattan.

:cool:

-iliana

ok in all seriousness (of which i don't think you are capable) - really, do you go out in the city? cause half the ppl on this board actually do know each other and bashing ppl you know is different than some girl i have never met. i ask cause i am actually curious to see if you can keep this shit up in person.

and i admit i am not the best grammitically but what WAS wrong with that sentence?

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I'm going to put my money on her being from Long Island (no offense to you normal LIers out there)...

laughbig.gif

BTW hotcheme and marci, you DID ask for entertainment today, no?

Of Course!

Don't be jealous because I can afford the luxury of having my old aparmtent in the city AND a house in Long island.

since 9/11-Suburbia kicks city ass!

;)

-iliana

ok in all seriousness (of which i don't think you are capable) - really, do you go out in the city? cause half the ppl on this board actually do know each other and bashing ppl you know is different than some girl i have never met. i ask cause i am actually curious to see if you can keep this shit up in person.

and i admit i am not the best grammitically but what WAS wrong with that sentence?

LOL

As I thought, you're one of those losers that go to "meet-ups"

1. I don't need a message board to meet "friends" or clubbing partners. The fact that you know "alot of people" on a message board makes you MORE of a loser.

2. To think I would give you the time of day anywhere in NYC, whether at a club surrounded by your clubplanet friends, or outside of fucking starbucks, is laughable!

Don't over estimate yourself....this is only a MESSAGE BOARD.

GET A LIFE! And learn how to meet people OUTSIDE of a fucking computer.

-iliana

Of Course!

Don't be jealous because I can afford the luxury of having my old aparmtent in the city AND a house in Long island.

since 9/11-Suburbia kicks city ass!

;)

-iliana

your parent's house on LI doesn't count. i doubt you aer paying the taxes on it.

*snip*

Don't over estimate yourself....this is only a MESSAGE BOARD.

GET A LIFE! And learn how to meet people OUTSIDE of a fucking computer.

You have a very 1996 way of thinking -- "oooh all online people are lonely freaks"

What satisfaction do you get out of being a message board troll?:rolleyes:

why would you WANT to move to LI?

Oright, don't turn this into a "long island hater" thread. I happen to have lived here all my life, and I love it.

Long island isn't as bad as you all think. Granted, there's some truth to the "Buttafuco-type" islanders, but it's really not that bad :nono:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Oright, don't turn this into a "long island hater" thread. I happen to have lived here all my life, and I love it.

Long island isn't as bad as you all think. Granted, there's some truth to the "Buttafuco-type" islanders, but it's really not that bad :nono:

sorry - and i could say the same thing about jersey. but you are probably from there. that makes a big difference, IMO>

teh real reason i don't like long island is becasue the first time i think about when i think of LI is traffic. mostly traffic to get there but it still pisses me off.

sorry - and i could say the same thing about jersey. but you are probably from there. that makes a big difference, IMO>

teh real reason i don't like long island is becasue the first time i think about when i think of LI is traffic. mostly traffic to get there but it still pisses me off.

Well, yes, there is lots of traffic in long island, but there's traffic EVERYWHERE now in the metropolitan area.

I actually hate how the typical long islander talks: they have no comprehention of the letter "R" :laugh2:

But i still like it here. The beaches, the woody areas, the old colonial style homes...

:zzz2:

Traffic in long island compared to other places in the tri-state area, is a DREAM! Goes to show how much you know.

-iliana

Originally posted by asianvixen

iliana's one of the only entertaining people here so shut up.

P.S.

is it just me or did u hit every branch of the ugly tree on the way down? lololol :laugh:

LOLLLOL

:lol3::clap2:

Asianvixen gets a high five.

And seriously, I know people who have seen her and described her as a complete DORK!

Stay in Jersey please!

-iliana