Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey iliana....

hotcheme

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes... I feel like 5th Grade... The Vulchers are out in the masses pickin on one person... Where is that little guy that always got a punch in and stood behind the rest of the group... :punch::cuss::argue:

CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG !!!!!! :)

P.S. I can't spell for shit... So excuse me if Vulchers is spelled wrong... For all I know it is right...

hahahahahahahahhahahahaha:laugh:

Anyway......DONT U GET UP IN MY FACE BITCHES!

LOL.....Olympia's Quote of the day.....

"Did you hit Every Branch on the way down or what"

Hahaha, fucking Classic Line there...

Night clubbing legacy....

Now thats some Funny shiiiiiiiiit....

me>>>

Originally posted by brooklynkid

Lame. Those are lies. Who would put any credit in anyone that knows you?

LOL

You challenged me..you'll get burned

She was at Centro-fly one night on line with some dorky kid with SHORTS on and the door people didn't want to let him or HER UGLY ass in...

Even her friends ARE FUCKING DORKS..STANDING IN LINE WITH SHORTS ON TO A CLUB!

OOPS..MY CAPS ARE ON..DO SOMETHING BROOKLYN KID!!!!!

-ILIANA

:D

Originally posted by iliana

LOL

She was at Centro-fly one night on line with some dorky kid with SHORTS on and the door people didn't want to let him or HER UGLY ass in...

I didn't see any challenge that warranted a personal attack on her and her friends.

Regardless, why would you judge someone based on who she is standing with in line? Are you that shallow? And to make fun of someone's appearance without anyone having ever seen YOU is just cowardly.

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I didn't see any challenge that warranted a personal attack on her and her friends.

Regardless, why would you judge someone based on who she is standing with in line? Are you that shallow? And to make fun of someone's appearance without anyone having ever seen YOU is just cowardly.

You stated that I was "lying" when i called her a dork.

My reply proved I wasn't.

-iliana

LOL

OOPS..MY CAPS ARE ON..DO SOMETHING BROOKLYN KID!!!!!

-ILIANA

that story is actually true - though i think i posted that on the board so it still doesn't give any merit to whether or not you or your friend saw me there.

and it was xpander who i was with and he a cool guy so have a care about what you are saying about him. and if you think i am a dork because i don't give a fuck what ppl wear in a club, then fine. i am not going to fight you on that.

Originally posted by hotcheme

that story is actually true - though i think i posted that on the board so it still doesn't give any merit to whether or not you or your friend saw me there.

and it was xpander who i was with and he a cool guy so have a care about what you are saying about him. and if you think i am a dork because i don't give a fuck what ppl wear in a club, then fine. i am not going to fight you on that.

No, actually, you LOOK like a dork, regardless of whether your shorts wearing friend is or not.

:)

-iliana

...did someone timewarp us back to the 80s...this is some old school shit...not even good old school shit...

...new jersey bashing, dork bashing, appearance bashing....

eh...that's not entertainment...where's loch when you need him...or even quoth for that matter to show you how it's done...

haha i find it sooo funny that this rotten cunt puts in the other thread to someone this exact quote:

I would be overwhelmed to know that you have been keeping tabs on me all these years, but I'm not because you have no life.

It's understandable you love me so to write about me in your diary.

Helloooo u stinky pussed bitch, you remember that someone from this board was on line at centro fly and couldn't get in and why, and who is keeping tabs on who, because who has no life? you are a fucking lowlife.. Even if you weren't there that night and this Hotcheme posted about it on the board how the hell would you even remember??Yes it was obviously that important to you . LMAO. It' s so sad that this is what you have to resort to ALLLLL day long. VERY SAD..

Originally posted by girly

haha i find it sooo funny that this rotten cunt puts in the other thread to someone this exact quote:

I would be overwhelmed to know that you have been keeping tabs on me all these years, but I'm not because you have no life.

It's understandable you love me so to write about me in your diary.

Helloooo u stinky pussed bitch, you remember that someone from this board was on line at centro fly and couldn't get in and why, and who is keeping tabs on who, because who has no life? you are a fucking lowlife.. Even if you weren't there that night and this Hotcheme posted about it on the board how the hell would you even remember??Yes it was obviously that important to you . LMAO. It' s so sad that this is what you have to resort to ALLLLL day long. VERY SAD..

Hey you fucking blond bitch..

first off:

Get off your cracker ass and get A job!!! Stop mooching off your parents already!

2. Who would not remember two crakcers standing on line in shorts....Give me a fucking break..LOL

3. Stay in fucking wantagh where you belong you stupid psycho slut. I've seen you before at vinyl and i can assure you, you look worst than white trash.

K-holed bitch!

-iliana

:laugh:

Hey you fucking blond bitch..

first off:

Get off your cracker ass and get A job!!! Stop mooching off your parents already!

2. Who would not remember two crakcers standing on line in shorts....Give me a fucking break..LOL

3. Stay in fucking wantagh where you belong you stupid psycho slut. I've seen you before at vinyl and i can assure you, you look worst than white trash.

-iliana

wowww.. you just know everyone from here don't you?? well I'm so glad that you have seen me at Vinyl.. that says alot;) and I look "worst" then white trash.. At least in the Wantagh School District I learned that I look "worse" then white trash.. :laugh: And next time you see me, why don't you come say Hello, I might have a towel to wipe the sweat off your forehead;)

Originally posted by girly

wowww.. you just know everyone from here don't you?? well I'm so glad that you have seen me at Vinyl.. that says alot;) and I look "worst" then white trash.. At least in the Wantagh School District I learned that I look "worse" then white trash.. :laugh: And next time you see me, why don't you come say Hello, I might have a towel to wipe the sweat off your forehead;)

You mean to say "worse THAN" genius....bwaaaahaha:D

Next time I see you I'll make sure to spill a bottle of piss on you and have my boys slip you ghb so they can gang bang you till you bleed, you herpes infested whore!

-iliana

You mean to say "worse THAN" genius....bwaaaahaha:D

Next time I see you I'll make sure to spill a bottle of piss on you and have my boys slip you ghb so they can gang bang you till you bleed, you herpes infested whore!

-iliana

well why didn't you do that the last time? sure you will. your some lonely mofo that sits in the corner all night by yourself, watching everyone else. That is quite evident.

ILIANA-:love::kiss2::