Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention sgt fury/saleen/storm

mazegirl

A quick reminder to all those who are old enough to remember the opening of "Space". or the lack of opening. A big night with dANNY DURING CONFERENCE then flopped horribly for several months, in many markets including the "gay " market . SPACE IS A HUGE SUCK SESS DESPITE poor costumer service, etc. So sit back, support what you like, and enjoy the music.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mazegirl

A quick reminder to all those who are old enough to remember the opening of "Space". or the lack of opening. A big night with dANNY DURING CONFERENCE then flopped horribly for several months, in many markets including the "gay " market . SPACE IS A HUGE SUCK SESS DESPITE poor costumer service, etc. So sit back, support what you like, and enjoy the music.

who said anything about not supporting? I just said the music is aweful.. Which it was... I'll keep my convo with that maze employee off the board, but that person agreed. Get rid of the trance djs, and bring in some house and tribal. I"m not sure how many more fridays i can deal with, trance djs.. I love the place, and we have a great time, but its clear, trance don't pay the bills.

And the space thing is not gonna win you points on here...

Like i said i'm giving MS one more chance at decent tunes..3 strikes and you are out.

Space has established itself. bring forth another club, that week in and week out brings the beats, and people together. love or hate them they are the biggest and the best club in south florida. there is also room for other players in the market. as Saleen said more competition, means better end results for clubbers. Maze will find it's niche in the market just as Space, and crobar have, it will just take time, persistence, and a bit of peril in terms of music platforms.. :)