Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi Everybody, I'm On Cp, Group Hug!!!!!

LAST NIGHT ME THE BUS AND DEIZEL, WERE CHEWING ON DOG BISCUITS, WORKING OUR CHESTS AND REFLECTING ON OURSELVES!!!

WE ARE SOO PROUD TO BE ON CP, AND TO BE WELCOMED TO YOUR'S AND OUR FAMILY. WE 1ST JUMPED ON THE CLUB SCENE A WHILE BACK BUT THIS CP THING IS JUST SOO NEW TO US, BUT YET OUR HEARTS FEEL SO CLOSE TO SO MANY AND ALL OF YOU!!!! NOTHING BEATS STANDING AT A BAR AND SEEING THE EYES ON A YOUNG BUCK STAIRING AT YOU FROM ACROSS THE BAR, BACK IN THE DAY ME AND MY MEATHEAD FRIENDS WHOULD NOT GIVE THIS BUCK A CHANCE TO SPEAK......WHAT WE HAVE DONE BEFORE CP IS DRAGGED HIM OUTSIDE BY HIS TIGHTY WIGHTIES AND BEAT HIS HEAD IN W/ HIS OWN BELT...............NOW SINCE CP, I LOOK AT THIS YOUNG BUCK AND SMILE AND ASK THOSE MAGIC WORD, "HEY PAL ARE YOU ON CP" AND THE RESPONSE IS ALWAYS SO ENERGETIC AND EMOTIONAL "YES RODDIGGA I AM!!!" I CAN NOT EXPLAIN IT BUT IT JUST GETS ME TEARY EYED, HOW SOME OF THESE TOOLS THINK THAT WE ARE STILL BEHIND OUR KEYBOARDS!!!! LISTEN DORK WE'RE AT A CLUB NOW NO NEED TO PRETEND WE ARE STILL BEHIND THE COMPUTER PAL.........SORRY THAT WAS THE OLD RODDIGGA.........BUT WHAT WE ARE TYRING TO SAY IS THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO OPEN OUR ARMS AND GIVE ALL OF YOU A BIG HUG

THIS IS A GROUP HUG SO COMBAYA AND PASS THIS ON TO A CP MEMBER

I AM SENDING MY CP HUG TO YOU SHORTBUS!!!! NOW IT IS YOUR JOB TO PASS IT DOWN TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

can I get an ass pinch as well.........also, roddigga what about a CP retreat so we can all share stories by a campfire and tell each other how lovely we are.....I will start it first......shortbus you are a wonderful human being and it has been a splendid pleasure for you to be my buddy......my cp buddy......today...December 10th should be labled....."tell another cp member how great they are day" :D

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I send my plutonic CP hug to Tempkid...

His mother definately didnt hold him enough as a baby....

No need to break anyone's teef bro...

We are all just one big happy CP family..

My CP girly hug goes out to that special CP Chica....

Dondeizel....

I love ya bro-gina....

Thanks man. I owe you a drink for that

BUT BUS, REMEMBER IT IS OUR JOB TO KEEP IT REAL DUDE, WE HAVE TO BE NICE SO CAN BE INVITED TO ALL THE CP HANGOUT SPOTS.........

WE CAN NOT THREATEN OUR WAY TO CP HANGOUT SPOT #2-5

WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN BANNED FROM CP HANGOUT SPOT #1 REMEMBER DUDE!!!

I WAS AT METRO ON FRI. AND SAW A COUPLE MEMBERS DOING THE HANDSHAKE, I TRIED TO SEE WHAT IT WAS BUT THEY NUBBED ME AWAY AND SAID SORRY ROOKIE IT'S ONLY FOR THE OLD SKOOL PEOPLE!!!! SO I DID MY SHOT AND SHAKED MY RUMP!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Gayplane....... WTF!!!!!!

ROD... YOU TOLD ME THIS WAS THE SITE TO PICK UP HOT MAN CHICKEN~!!!!!!

You fuckin idiot....

These guys are all heterosexual.....

No wonder they dont like us!!!!

What is this shit. you were all working out in a Gym together.... hugging each other. Sounds pretty GAY to me.

You must all belong to a pound me in the A$$ gym. All meatheads with nuthuggers on.

LOSERS!!!

Shortbus... You have to be the leader... never seen a gayer man with hair.... what the bald look made gayer?!?!?

DIESEL!!!!!!

Attention all CP members......at the Metro New Years Eve Party there will be a "hugging section"....where you pay a dollar and get to hug a CP member.....all proceeds will go to the "Adopt a Meathead Foundation".......where you will supply a meathead will enough supplements for one year!!!.......also, at the end of the night there will be a CP hug off...where you have to hug as many members in CP by the time the ball drops........I cant wait!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Dieselkid...

I am still upset that we have not formally been introduced.....

I cannot wait to initiate you into the CP Manbitch of the month club....

You definately take the award for having the biggest mouth and no balls to back it up with bro....

I like your critical attitude and harsh replies though...

Hell, you can come over and fuck anyone of my manbitches till they bleed....

I believe Mr Rodigga and Myself will be handing out pamphlet's and spreading the good word at Metro this Friday...

Hope to see you out there.....

You know who I am be-oche... have some fuckin balls and come introduce yourself instead of callin me out and hidn behind a fuckin boardname...

You will recieve the festive CP facial slap directely after introductions...

Holla back my hot little man chicken!!!

Originally posted by somegirl24

Rod I gave you a hug this morning when i saw you in the elevator..sorry but there is not enough of me to go around...

and if you ever spit your power bars down into my cleveage again..i will have no shame in kicking you where the sun don't shine!!!!

THE SUN IS SHINING NOW!!!

BATHROOM 9TH FLOOR, 10 MINUTES...........I NEED MY PROTEIN BAR BACK!!!!!

DEISEL26 IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE DO NOT GET TO OUT OF HAND HERE..........ALL WE WANT IS TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE ELITE GROUP AND LEARN THE SECRET HANDSHAKE..........WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN CP CHICKENS HEADS SO IT IS NOT A SORRY ATTEMPT AT SOME ASS.........IT IS JUST WE WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE THAT SAME FEELING OF TELLING SOMEONE AT A CLUB THAT YOU ARE "ON CLUBPLANET"

IT IS ALSO OUR ATTEMPT TO LESSEN THE AMOUNT OF BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR...........................

Originally posted by roddigga

DEISEL26 IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE DO NOT GET TO OUT OF HAND HERE..........ALL WE WANT IS TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE ELITE GROUP AND LEARN THE SECRET HANDSHAKE..........WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN CP CHICKENS HEADS SO IT IS NOT A SORRY ATTEMPT AT SOME ASS.........IT IS JUST WE WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE THAT SAME FEELING OF TELLING SOMEONE AT A CLUB THAT YOU ARE "ON CLUBPLANET"

IT IS ALSO OUR ATTEMPT TO LESSEN THE AMOUNT OF BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR...........................

rod the key to fitting in when out with other CPers, you must recall, is beginning sentences like:

"hey, did you read when i posted about...."

or

"hahaha, did u check out Cp today, i cant believe the nerve...!!"

or any other reference to what goes on the internet messageboard

lets all get together with our internet friends and talk about....YOU GUESSED IT...THE INTERNET!!!

....because why talk about other things when you can sit home all day and post and then get to talk to the people ABOUT those posts, rather than talk about serious, normal people topics like rockclimbing, the iron chef and archery

Originally posted by ericone

rod the key to fitting in when out with other CPers, you must recall, is beginning sentences like:

"hey, did you read when i posted about...."

or

"hahaha, did u check out Cp today, i cant believe the nerve...!!"

or any other reference to what goes on the internet messageboard

lets all get together with our internet friends and talk about....YOU GUESSED IT...THE INTERNET!!!

....because why talk about other things when you can sit home all day and post and then get to talk to the people ABOUT those posts, rather than talk about serious, normal people topics like rockclimbing, the iron chef and archery

I did'nt talk about the board when you finally removed the bag from my head! :eek:;):laugh:

We have to remember one thing though kids....

Be careful to make sure that the subject content of your post is directly related to the thread you are posting under...

such as... Drama.. any type of drama, conflict or spat must be posted on the drame thread only.....

There is a zero tolerance policy for posting information not directly related to the thread....

Any such actions will get you publicly remanded, and you will be required to apologize... (on the apology thread of course!!)