Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi Everybody, I'm On Cp, Group Hug!!!!!

Originally posted by ericone

rod the key to fitting in when out with other CPers, you must recall, is beginning sentences like:

"hey, did you read when i posted about...."

or

"hahaha, did u check out Cp today, i cant believe the nerve...!!"

or any other reference to what goes on the internet messageboard

lets all get together with our internet friends and talk about....YOU GUESSED IT...THE INTERNET!!!

....because why talk about other things when you can sit home all day and post and then get to talk to the people ABOUT those posts, rather than talk about serious, normal people topics like rockclimbing, the iron chef and archery

AHH YES ANOTHER MEMBER FROM THE GROUP HAS SPOKEN!!!

THAT IS WHAT I ENJOY IT MOST ERIC, I LUV TO GO TO CLUBS AND FIGURE OUT PEOPLE'S CP NAMES AND TALK ABOUT POSTS AND "WHY I WASN'T HOTTIE OF THE MONTH" AND THAT IS WHY I AM SLOWLY SEPERATING MYSELF FROM THE FDU CREW AND OUR ASSOCIATES TO JOIN THE HAPPY CP GANG!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roddigga

AHH YES ANOTHER MEMBER FROM THE GROUP HAS SPOKEN!!!

THAT IS WHAT I ENJOY IT MOST ERIC, I LUV TO GO TO CLUBS AND FIGURE OUT PEOPLE'S CP NAMES AND TALK ABOUT POSTS AND "WHY I WASN'T HOTTIE OF THE MONTH" AND THAT IS WHY I AM SLOWLY SEPERATING MYSELF FROM THE FDU CREW AND OUR ASSOCIATES TO JOIN THE HAPPY CP GANG!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY

or when after introducing myself by my real name, they continue to call me by my internet "handle", further revealing that im more of an entity on a computer screen than a real-life, tangible, human being

-Ericone

Originally posted by ericone

or when after introducing myself by my real name, they continue to call me by my internet "handle", further revealing that im more of an entity on a computer screen than a real-life, tangible, human being

-Ericone

ACCEPT IT ERIC CONE!!!

WE MUST HAVE TO ACCEPT IT WE HAVE BEEN LURED IN!!!

Laurie.... fuck...... Dave!!!!!

You know you love it when we do that......

So I was wondering...

If we go to Metro on Friday...

Can we have fun... or do we have to PRETEND we are not having fun while Laurie is around...

I dont want your new girl to think we HAVE FUN all the time...

I mean, in her eyes.... we are just a bunch of FUNHEADS that like to have too MUCHFUCKINFUNALLTHETIMELOOKIJUSTLOSTMYJOBANDLOVEDONESFORHAVINGTOOMUCHFUNAGAINOHNOIJUSTHADANOTHERLITTLEPIECEOFUNNOWIAMABADPERSONANDHAVETOLEAVESFEARLYSOIDONTHAVENAYMOREFUNOHFUCKIJUSTDIDITAGAINCANNOTHELPMYSELFRIGGSJUSTHANDSOUTFUNALLTHETIME!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Yippee Skippee.....for you Rod.....you get a special double hug from shortbus at metro on friday....you know the one where you hug and grab each others buttcheeks!!!!!.......what is the point of having old friends when you have a family of friends here at CP!!!!! :D

DON, ARE YOU COMING OVER TONIGHT, I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THESE TWO OTHER CP MEMBERS I MET AT METRO!!!!!! THEY ARE DYING TO SEE WHO DEIZEL IS!!!!

AND ERIC THEY ARE DYING TO MEET YOU TWO!!!

IT'S A SUPRISE GUYS, YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHO HAS BEEN HIDING BEHIND THIER SCREEN NAME ALL THIS TIME.........

OH I CAN'T WAIT, I'LL HAVE TO "PM" TO TELL YOU!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

MUCHFUCKINFUNALLTHETIMELOOKIJUSTLOSTMYJOBANDLOVEDONESFORHAVINGTOOMUCHFUNAGAINOHNOIJUSTHADANOTHERLITTLEPIECEOFUNNOWIAMABADPERSONANDHAVETOLEAVESFEARLYSOIDONTHAVENAYMOREFUNOHFUCKIJUSTDIDITAGAINCANNOTHELPMYSELFRIGGSJUSTHANDSOUTFUNALLTHETIME!!!!

lookers tonight?:tongue:

LAST NIGHT ME THE BUS AND DEIZEL, WERE CHEWING ON DOG BISCUITS, WORKING OUR CHESTS AND REFLECTING ON OURSELVES!!!

WE ARE SOO PROUD TO BE ON CP, AND TO BE WELCOMED TO YOUR'S AND OUR FAMILY. WE 1ST JUMPED ON THE CLUB SCENE A WHILE BACK BUT THIS CP THING IS JUST SOO NEW TO US, BUT YET OUR HEARTS FEEL SO CLOSE TO SO MANY AND ALL OF YOU!!!! NOTHING BEATS STANDING AT A BAR AND SEEING THE EYES ON A YOUNG BUCK STAIRING AT YOU FROM ACROSS THE BAR, BACK IN THE DAY ME AND MY MEATHEAD FRIENDS WHOULD NOT GIVE THIS BUCK A CHANCE TO SPEAK......WHAT WE HAVE DONE BEFORE CP IS DRAGGED HIM OUTSIDE BY HIS TIGHTY WIGHTIES AND BEAT HIS HEAD IN W/ HIS OWN BELT...............NOW SINCE CP, I LOOK AT THIS YOUNG BUCK AND SMILE AND ASK THOSE MAGIC WORD, "HEY PAL ARE YOU ON CP" AND THE RESPONSE IS ALWAYS SO ENERGETIC AND EMOTIONAL "YES RODDIGGA I AM!!!" I CAN NOT EXPLAIN IT BUT IT JUST GETS ME TEARY EYED, HOW SOME OF THESE TOOLS THINK THAT WE ARE STILL BEHIND OUR KEYBOARDS!!!! LISTEN DORK WE'RE AT A CLUB NOW NO NEED TO PRETEND WE ARE STILL BEHIND THE COMPUTER PAL.........SORRY THAT WAS THE OLD RODDIGGA.........BUT WHAT WE ARE TYRING TO SAY IS THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO OPEN OUR ARMS AND GIVE ALL OF YOU A BIG HUG

THIS IS A GROUP HUG SO COMBAYA AND PASS THIS ON TO A CP MEMBER

I AM SENDING MY CP HUG TO YOU SHORTBUS!!!! NOW IT IS YOUR JOB TO PASS IT DOWN TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!

:kiss2::laugh::clap:

oh.............26, by the way this is deeelite1, she is this months hottie of the month, hottie of the month is what these losers on CP pick everymonth, they huddle up in a corner and pick a hottie, BUT the hottie can not be a newbie though!!!! and the person can not be anyone outside of CP...........deeelite1 likes to go to metro, she has two dogs, cats, a bird, and went to new milford high.............yippppeeee, i luv CP people!!!!!!.................wanna meet more dave!!!!

WHAT WE ARE TYRING TO SAY IS THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO OPEN OUR ARMS AND GIVE ALL OF YOU A BIG HUG

I AM SENDING MY CP HUG TO YOU SHORTBUS!!!! NOW IT IS YOUR JOB TO PASS IT DOWN TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!

I can't believe tempkid nominated you as rookie of the year. This thread is GAY GAY GAY.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I can't believe tempkid nominated you as rookie of the year. This thread is GAY GAY GAY.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON CP....................BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH,BLAH.............YOUR DEF ONE OF THE TOOLS THAT I AM REFERRING TO, THE ONE WHO GOES TO THE CLUBS AND SEE'S HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM CP HE CAN HANG OUT WITH HOPEFULLY TO FIND A FRIEND!!!!!

HI I'M GEORGEACASTA2, NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE #1 BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR #2, WHAT'S YOUR SCREEN NAME??? HUH, HUH, HUH??? I HAVE OVER 2000 POSTS IN JUST 2 YEARS HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW, I TRY TO START DRAMA BY CALLING ANOTHER KIDS THREAD GAY..............BOOO HOOO HOOOO. NOT THIS KAT!!!! DRAMA'S FOR THE MOVIES, THIS BOARD IS JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT....................

OH AND HOLLLLAAAAAAAAA

I TRY TO START DRAMA BY CALLING ANOTHER KIDS THREAD GAY..............

So your saying this post isn't gay :confused:

WHAT WE ARE TYRING TO SAY IS THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO OPEN OUR ARMS AND GIVE ALL OF YOU A BIG HUG

:confused:

Rod, I dont feel it is justified that you have to keep defending yourself on this issue...

pardon me while I introduce Carmooooososofuckingay to my friend Slugga from Louieville....

One time in college does not make Rod Gay!!!!

And remember Carmoomoo, you are only gay if you are the one gettin fucked...

Now put this apple in your mouth and lean over while I show ya all 42" of the Louiville slugger....

I sanded it down and oiled it just for you my little plum pie...