Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crobar, level, maze, space oh my!!!

We really aren't getting anywhere with this thread are we? I have been hoping someone would tell us out of towners where the hot spot is. I enjoyed Level last year but would like to go somewhere new. Does anyone have any input on Crobar or Maze? Crobar hasn't updated there site in 2 months. What is with them? Also Nikki's beach club is the bomb but they don't say who is spinning on New Year's. I don't want to pay $125 a head and listen to bad music. (I like trance and house) So if anyone is out there that is from South Beach or the surrounding area, give us some feedback please! ( :

well...George Acosta is now at Spin for Saturdays...so NYE at Spin might be trance....Space is where i would spend my NYE if i was u...it has the blue room that has Prog/Tribal/Tech House by Oscar G (creator of Dark Beat - - song that is going up in the Dancecharts), Patio has Roly homegrown talent that spins very laid back, booty shaken, funky house (the patio is open aired, a place to go and relax - - it truly has a style all its own) and then there is the black room which has Hip Hop, if thats ur style...if i was u i would hit Space in downtown Miami...more bang for ur buck....u will not go wrong with Space, trust me...i have done my last 3 NYE there....:D

that is true but he is going to spin his last set @ level on nye

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

well...George Acosta is now at Spin for Saturdays...so NYE at Spin might be trance....Space is where i would spend my NYE if i was u...it has the blue room that has Prog/Tribal/Tech House by Oscar G (creator of Dark Beat - - song that is going up in the Dancecharts), Patio has Roly homegrown talent that spins very laid back, booty shaken, funky house (the patio is open aired, a place to go and relax - - it truly has a style all its own) and then there is the black room which has Hip Hop, if thats ur style...if i was u i would hit Space in downtown Miami...more bang for ur buck....u will not go wrong with Space, trust me...i have done my last 3 NYE there....:D

Glogirl-

Looking for a hot NYE party in South Beach ....Opium is the place to be...tickets starting at only $100.00!!!

This will be the hottest party of the year...Opium is the best I have been there for the past 2 years.

Fot ticket info please call me@ 212-706-0150 ex 101

Loni