Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sweetie029

Flirting....

Originally posted by sweetie029

....Is it something that comes naturally for you...or something you have to make deliberate

I flirt, but unknowingly..but, I wouldnt think of doing it intentionally....was born shy..and probably gonna die shy...LOL..but its such a great feeling to realize later that you did it and you got some positive response....its priceless. I would have picked up the habit if it wasnt for some episodes my close friends went through...my take on it, ...its risky, dont try it if you cant take the end result of the whole thingy....

From a guys point of view (to the gals who wonder why the guys they have a crush on dont make a move) ...gettin shot down, next to being circumcised after the age of ten.....is the most enduring pain a guy experiences..LOL

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

I flirt, but unknowingly..but, I wouldnt think of doing it intentionally....was born shy..and probably gonna die shy...LOL..but its such a great feeling to realize later that you did it and you got some positive response....its priceless. I would have picked up the habit if it wasnt for some episodes my close friends went through...my take on it, ...its risky, dont try it if you cant take the end result of the whole thingy....

From a guys point of view (to the gals who wonder why the guys they have a crush on dont make a move) ...gettin shot down, next to being circumcised after the age of ten.....is the most enduring pain a guy experiences..LOL

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

ah...dude..u just described me perfectly...its good to know im not alone

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

i'm a natural flirt :)

you a flirt??!! baaaaaaawawawaahahahahahahaha