Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey mystify

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shutupmystify

Get a life, you look pathetic. "Hottie of the month everyone PM" :blown::biggun:

I swear i never seen someone who is so retarded on here. doyou enjoy getting laughed at on here?

Hey fuck-nuts...that was my idea so if you dont like why dont you just bounce!

Leave her alone and stfu asslicker!

Get a life, you look pathetic. "Hottie of the month everyone PM" :blown::biggun:

I swear i never seen someone who is so retarded on here. doyou enjoy getting laughed at on here?

Hey pussy are you soar because your not a "hottie" lol. Why don't you grow some balls and post under your real name you fucking nigger

Originally posted by hunnie818

Hey fuck-nuts...that was my idea so if you dont like why dont you just bounce!

Leave her alone and stfu asslicker!

hey girl, your just another fucking loser. i can imagine your type back in high school :laugh: . you had few if any friends so now you come onto a website to make new friends in meetups at clubs.how does it feel to be laughed at my strangers all day? :laugh: :laugh: :blown:

Don't hide and post under your real name if you wanna talk shit, instead of being a pussy.

hey girl, your just another fucking loser. i can imagine your type back in high school :laugh: . you had few if any friends so now you come onto a website to make new friends in meetups at clubs.how does it feel to be laughed at my strangers all day? :laugh: :laugh: :blown:

how does it feel to have to come on message boards and try and put poeple down who have real lives and real friends just to make yourself feel better???

Your a prime fucken case for psychonanalysis dipshit

Now kiss my ass cause your the fucken poster child for abortion!

:blown:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by mrd-ball

I think alot of people are jealous of certain people on this board. IMO. I think in this case people are jealous of mystify because she is slammin. Dont let it get to you sweetheart. I dont really know you, but its just my 2 cents.

if that were the case, i wouldnt like a lot more people. i happen to know a lot of cute girls from the board who are not idiots & i like them... for example, linabina, shes slamming, from NJ & i think shes intelligent and awesome. so i think you should reconsider the jealousy theory.