Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Penile Size?????

dirtysanchez

Originally posted by somebitch

no but i am a designer and i have a pretty good concept of an inch... :tongue: i mean, all day i design stuff & i use an inch ruler to measure. i never discussed the size with these people of course (they didnt say oooh im EIGHT INCHES and i was like OH WOW), they just seems to be about 1 -2 inches more than 6, which is average.

How did that feel in your ass? ;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

How did that feel in your ass? ;)

lmao, that just made me spit up my water, only cause I know how much bitch loves it in her ass.:tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by meli2444

YEA. I GOT MARRIED AT 18. I WILL HOPEFULLY BE DIVORCED BY NEXT MONTH. THANK GOD! :tongue:

ahhhhh young love.

so youre a free woman ehh??

I really stirred some shit up huh?? Well heres some physiological news for all the anxious guys out there. The vaginal canal has nerve endings and sensory receptors for only the first four inches...and that is EVERY female. All females canals also range from 6-7"...no matter how big or small the woman. I dont care about what u have heard....that is real science. Just get them nice and turned on first...then slam it home...she'll be creamin in no time

my friend and her boyfriend had gotten to the point in the relationship when they felt ready to have sex. unfortunately, the 6' 4" guy had a humungous penis to match - too big for the magnum condoms. my 5' 4" friend said they went through a whole box of 12 trying to get one on, so we went to a duane reade and we looked for another brand that was bigger. while we were discussing this in the drugstore and finding that there were no bigger condoms, some college boy eavesdropping nearby interrupted us and told my friend that it was impossible for anyone to be too big for those. the look of miserable defeat on his face was just ridiculous :worry2: .

my friend and her guy ended up never doin' it, 'cause my friend eventually just got too scared :shake: .

Don't all guys wish they ahd that problem...nah actually I heard bigger than average hurts most chix. Like they get all queezy when its inside, cuz its damn near scrambling their ovaries. Just pound away with an average one!!! oh yeah and foreplay is key..."find them hot and leave them wet"---big johnson t shirt (those were the gr8test)

Originally posted by brickhouse

Actually Magnum XLs are bigger....more for girth then length, but then again who needs it to cover much more than the head anyway?

sorry - those are the ones i meant (don't know my product names all that well :worry: ). whichever are the biggest were the ones they tried.