Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cutting Coke

DETROIT

Originally posted by conchman

In college we used to use inositol powder which is actually a vitamin I think. Its very fluffy so it makes bags a lot larger, problem is its very fine and thus easy to differentiate from the real stuff as it clings to your skin.

its called anasitol and it is used to numb a babys mouth when they are teething, close to the numbing effect real coke has when u do a freeze.

• 2 weeks later...

i could have swore that i had some cut with corn starch...its would stick to your nose and look like wet flour....it was just like out of american psycho when they are in the bathroom...."as long as you do enough you'll still get fucked up"....that weekend sucked....oh well....baby laxative??....i heard this but WTF kinda baby laxative comes in powder form....i've always wondered about this...

Originally posted by fwilso01

Just wondering.......

since there is no way to tell, what do you think shitty cocaine is cut with? I have heard baking soda or ajax.......anyone know for a fact what dealers use to make their bags/stones appear to be bigger?

creatine it has no taste to it

it's a known fact, that what you people get on the streets is never over 30% in purity. arguably, one of the most effective additives is procaine, (notice the "caine") it's used by dentists to cause the numb effect in the mouth and such. pick up the book "blow" it dedicates a good 5 pages to the packaging and repackaging process of coke. the cutting process etc etc. now, don't be mistaken, 30% is very good stuff, it's suffice to get you going...i went to visit family in colombia 4 years ago and tried a little. and i learned quiet a bit. myth #1- rocks don't mean shit. #2- yellowness don't mean shit. #3- the whiter, the better(this stuff was bordering sky blue it was so bright) but wow, if i wasn't biting my own tongue off and ready to fucking bench press cars i'd be lying.lol....anyway, have fun people.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

it's a known fact, that what you people get on the streets is never over 30% in purity

exactly... i get a kick outta these ppl arguing how they're shit is 90% + pure... i mean gimme a friggin break... shit passes thru MANY hands on its way from colombia...

Originally posted by billyfromboston

exactly... i get a kick outta these ppl arguing how they're shit is 90% + pure... i mean gimme a friggin break... shit passes thru MANY hands on its way from colombia...

it gets cut the most bfoe it even gets to america if u get 30 percent coke thats good shit around here

When i was in Jamaica this past november, it was a stop on my cruise, we got some shit. Now...ive had the Better of the NY shit, flaky, scaley, shiny, smelled nice, Fce Numbing...

Now when we got this ball for $60!!!!!!!!!...Get back to the ship and we try some. Lemme just say with no bullshit or exaggeration, I thought I was goind to DIE! I guess we never expected it to be that much better, but it was. We banged out 2 nice rails like we would of the NY shit. Lemme just say I had to sit, and get help calming myself down, i thought i was going to die. Heartbeat was insane, Throat, face, nose, eyes, hair, teeth, lips, tongue, you name it, it was numb. As soon as i was good enough to go out in public again, left the ship and purchased another 3 balls lol. Alittle Key Bump messed you up the same as 2 Huge Rails of the best ive had of NY shit.

That shit lasted the rest of the trip and through Christmas and new years weekend. (yes i got it back here). It is now finished and it sucks. Back to paying $40 a G for nothing close to what that shit was.

• 2 weeks later...