Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you deal/ Move on

uscuba22000

Ok, tonight I realized why I was not in relationship for the last year. The reason why is simple I was/am in love with girl that I used to work with and was very good friends with. I mean every one thought there was something between us but we never really did anything. Then she moved without saying anything which hurt. but what could I do.

However, I am friends with her sister and work with her dad. Tonight was our work xmas party and while talking with her dad about his daughters ( about their jobs) I realized I was in love (at some point ) with Jessi. File it under lost cause or letters never sent ( I know we all have them). Do i ever tell her, if so what would be the right time?

i think the statute of limitations has passed on this case... if she moved away without saying anything, and you haven't seen her in a while... the time to convey your undying love for her is long gone...

then again... what the fuck do I know about relationships... :confused:

:)

Originally posted by uscuba22000

Ok, tonight I realized why I was not in relationship for the last year. The reason why is simple I was/am in love with girl that I used to work with and was very good friends with. I mean every one thought there was something between us but we never really did anything. Then she moved without saying anything which hurt. but what could I do.

However, I am friends with her sister and work with her dad. Tonight was our work xmas party and while talking with her dad about his daughters ( about their jobs) I realized I was in love (at some point ) with Jessi. File it under lost cause or letters never sent ( I know we all have them). Do i ever tell her, if so what would be the right time?

If you think about it... what could it hurt to tell her how you feel about her? Unless you think it'd make things weird between yourself and her dad, or her sister, then what do you have to lose?

As for getting over her.... go find yourself another girl. That always seems to do the trick.

Originally posted by uscuba22000

I think you should say something -- because if you don't, you'll have that what-if shit running through your head and/or majorly regret it some day.

There probably isn't any "right" time, because I'm sure she's not expecting it and especially since you don't even work with her anymore. I think your best bet would be to write her a letter - that way you can get everything you need to say completely out without leaving anything out or stuttering to her face.

Just take a chance - it might end up to be comletely worth your while, and if not, well at least you know and won't spend your time wondering.

:D