Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shortbus rolling to 1000

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

You are one of the candidates Mochi...

You sweet charm and 18" arm is very to our liking...

Too bad you lost the second one to that farm accident...

The cow will never be the same... nor will you...

at least i have one 18" gun, not like those toothpicks you be sportin' around.

Mochi...

You will be formally introduced to Laurie this weekend...

She has a shining personality, and a body that will make you LEAP over the heterosexual fence to become a rugmuncher...

Leave your strap on home... this is a nice girl with a slammin tight ass booty!!

shut your pie-hole buttmuncher. don't disrespect women like that. :mad:

I think I smell a bench off between he-bitch mochi and shortbus......dont worry mochi we have a replacement arm for the one you knawed off!!!!......come on shortbus we are only 14 away.......north jersey strippers are getting excited.......lunchtime at lookers as a celeberation?

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I think I smell a bench off between he-bitch mochi and shortbus......dont worry mochi we have a replacement arm for the one you knawed off!!!!......come on shortbus we are only 14 away.......north jersey strippers are getting excited.......lunchtime at lookers as a celeberation?

no bench off with sissy bus until he moves from the little silver dumbells to the big girl dumbell.

and oh yeah... booboo, i'd recommend you go home and make sure that shit you're injecting is actually test and not estrogen boy, i see some big ol' titties growing on that so called chest of yours.

LMAO!!!!

Moochipookie.... are you gettin upsett about me bailin on our cuddle date the other night????

I am still chokin on my whatever, thinkin about that pic ya posted of my girl... them were some nice bitty titties....

dun think so highly of yourself booboo... i'm annoyed with all these ninnies at work who are being assholes this week and you're the easiest target to vent my aggression on :D

you miss the sugary sweet me?

bus....saturday, powerhouse in bridgewater. be there. we're having a bench/squat competition between you and m0chi.

she will only use her prosthetic limbs to stabilize herself, in case she has one of those seizures. but just in case, we'll give you a 150 lb handicap

Originally posted by laurie619

You have some imagination shortbus... :bounce: I just LUV running through tunnels how did ya know...looking forward to running through a "meathead tunnel" :bounce:

Do ya hear that Davy. . .looks like we have no choice but to hit up METRO FRI* :laugh:

FINALLY....sorry I am a little late on posting but have been experiencing computer technical difficulties. I can't wait for this night, ummm kids can grandma get a ride with you guys....how cool would i look if i can follow behind you two skipping underneath the balloon tunnel

I am trying to build up a following here... not extinguish potential krew members...

I like your idea though... test of manhood/fighting skills....

I will pick one meathead to go against all the newbies...

They at least one or two may crawl away and survive the match...

Your not tough. Actualy I think you might be a closet wimp.;)

Originally posted by tizzah508

FINALLY....sorry I am a little late on posting but have been experiencing computer technical difficulties. I can't wait for this night, ummm kids can grandma get a ride with you guys....how cool would i look if i can follow behind you two skipping underneath the balloon tunnel

I guess I can squeeze g-moms fanny in the car. . :laugh: :laugh: