Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Female Facial Hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

aboyfrombklyn

WTF is this world coming to???? I went to get a haircut yesterday and there was this woman with a thick gray mustache! WTF is going on??? I started gagging when I saw her. It was so disgusting. My question is: Why in the world would any woman ever let hair grow that much on her face????? I don't care what sort of hormone imbalance you have or how fast it grows (it's not bamboo, it doesn't grow that fast!). If you shave or wax constantly, there's no reason why you should have any hair on your face!!!!! Come one, I shouldn't have to look at that! These people should be executed!!! :vomit3::blown:

:direct: Get rid of that hair!

Originally posted by mystify82281

There's just no excuse for that... If you got, use one of the many methods of removal! :mad:

Yeah, and don't bleach it. It is still there.

My friend Cody had an eye for girls with moustaches in high school. If someone mentioned they liked a girl the first thing he did was check for a moustache. He always spotted them lol.

Originally posted by legend38

Yeah, and don't bleach it. It is still there.

Not only is the hair still there, it's not as thought the bleaching even hides it at all. Helloooo, blonde hair glistens in the light...

BTW Phattie- LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: