Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Forum Sucks!

guyman1966

Why are American’s so stupid when it comes to politics, history and geography? This board proves how dumb we are as a society. Most of you, specifically Normalnoises and Sassa state opinions just to spout them out and you guys don’t know shit. I’m not saying that my views and positions are “correct”, but at least I can back them up. Normalnoises just opposes things to be wild. YOUR POSTS SUCK! And, Sassa – you are also a big pussy with no substance. The reason this forum sucks is because most of you are dumb as shit. I think Dave should close this forum and use the space for something that might be more productive. How about a forum on the proper use of glowsticks!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by guyman1966

Why are American’s so stupid when it comes to politics, history and geography? This board proves how dumb we are as a society. Most of you, specifically Normalnoises and Sassa state opinions just to spout them out and you guys don’t know shit. I’m not saying that my views and positions are “correct”, but at least I can back them up. Normalnoises just opposes things to be wild. YOUR POSTS SUCK! And, Sassa – you are also a big pussy with no substance. The reason this forum sucks is because most of you are dumb as shit. I think Dave should close this forum and use the space for something that might be more productive. How about a forum on the proper use of glowsticks!

DUDE, 1st of all, before you call THIS ENTIRE FORUM stupid, realize you're *actually* only calling 2 people stupid, not the ENTIRE forum :nono:

2ndly, I m not sure about normal noises, but sassa is a moderator for a reason. She provides us with newsworthy columns, knows a lot about national and international politics, and is on here about every day.

I guess you didn't see my sticky, but there's such a thing as RESPECT here, and it seems that you're neglecting this important point.

I haven't even seen you on here very long. So before you go around and start tagging people and forums, get to KNOW the issue 1st hand :aright:

Originally posted by gmccookny

2ndly, but sassa is a moderator for a reason. She provides us with newsworthy columns, knows a lot about national and international politics

REALLY?? i thought she just WON that moderator status...now that she knows alot about national and international politics, i wouldnt go that far bro....;):tongue:

DUDE, 1st of all, before you call THIS ENTIRE FORUM stupid, realize you're *actually* only calling 2 people stupid, not the ENTIRE forum :nono:

2ndly, I m not sure about normal noises, but sassa is a moderator for a reason. She provides us with newsworthy columns, knows a lot about national and international politics, and is on here about every day.

I guess you didn't see my sticky, but there's such a thing as RESPECT here, and it seems that you're neglecting this important point.

I haven't even seen you on here very long. So before you go around and start tagging people and forums, get to KNOW the issue 1st hand :aright:

First, your right. I only singled out two people. I forgot to mention that you are also a dumb ass! “Oh – please be respectful of other people’s opinions” WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT! I’d be respectful if there was any substance!

Next Sassa. Great, she provides news columns. BIG DEAL! I read 3-5 online news sites per day. I can copy and paste also. How about stating opinions with the posts of the articles? NO. That’s 2 much for the little news junkie to handle. Just because she has family in Israel does not mean she is a valuable contributor. Take away her moderator status until she can demonstrate her intelligence.

Now, you feel I don’t know the issues and have not been here long enough to get the right feel. Bullshit! The Exxon Valdez thread gets 9 views, but BIG FOOT gets 23. Twenty-three views for a fictional character! That proves that most people here are dumb shits.

Dave – end the misery now. Whatever energy is being put towards this forum is a complete waste. Your moderators are weak and the contributors don’t have any knowledge on the subjects they attempt to discuss.

Originally posted by underwater

if i wanted a serious current events chat board i would definitely look someplace other then clubplanet.....but since you want a serious opinion thread based with fact why not start one....i'll put a little effort into it....

I just bumped a few threads for you.

you know what. if you don't like it, get the fuck out, enough said.

i post whatever i read throughout the day, sometimes i write my feedback, sometimes i don't.

i honestly don't see where this is coming from, seriously, if you don't like this forum, then DON'T READ IT.

and buzz off....

i'm not about to sit here and justify myself to some morons somewhere in cyberspace....buh bye...

Originally posted by sassa

i post whatever i read throughout the day, sometimes i write my feedback, sometimes i don't.

i honestly don't see where this is coming from, seriously, if you don't like this forum, then DON'T READ IT.

and buzz off....

i'm not about to sit here and justify myself to some morons somewhere in cyberspace....buh bye...

Couldn't have said it better myself.

ok "guyman" what kind of a name is that anyway?/? I wouldn't request to be a moderator of a current events board if i didn't know about the subject. Here are my stats FYI:

B.A. Political Science @ SUNY Stony Brook

---Golden Key Honor Society

---3.5 gpa

---member of political science, international economy and Model UN clubs

Paralegal Certification @ Hofstra U.

full time employee at Proskauer Rose L.L.P. in Times Square, Manhattan, one of the largest law firms in the nation.

I read the New York Times and Newsday every day, written papers on various subjects, and have travelled abroad.

I *think* i am somewhat qualified to be moderator of a current events board in a CLUB messageboard :aright:

Originally posted by sassa

and buzz off....

Thanks for the justification! And, I'm not leaving (just yet). I'm kind of hoping that I'll see a glimmer of intellect from you. But, I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks for the justification! And, I'm not leaving (just yet). I'm kind of hoping that I'll see a glimmer of intellect from you. But, I'm not holding my breath.

Oh, and lets see you talk about something other than Palestinians, eh :confused:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

ok "guyman" what kind of a name is that anyway?/? I wouldn't request to be a moderator of a current events board if i didn't know about the subject. Here are my stats FYI:

B.A. Political Science @ SUNY Stony Brook

---Golden Key Honor Society

---3.5 gpa

---member of political science, international economy and Model UN clubs

Paralegal Certification @ Hofstra U.

full time employee at Proskauer Rose L.L.P. in Times Square, Manhattan, one of the largest law firms in the nation.

I read the New York Times and Newsday every day, written papers on various subjects, and have travelled abroad.

I *think* i am somewhat qualified to be moderator of a current events board in a CLUB messageboard :aright:

Oh. Please excuse me. I did not realize that you are a Paralegal! Hey, your are right. You are overqualified for this board. Congratulations on being TOPS in your class at “C” level learning institutions. I think that in-between your coffee runs for the Lawyers you can be an excellent moderator.

Oh – and about my “name”. WHO CARES!

Oh. Please excuse me. I did not realize that you are a Paralegal! Hey, your are right. You are overqualified for this board. Congratulations on being TOPS in your class at “C” level learning institutions. I think that in-between your coffee runs for the Lawyers you can be an excellent moderator.

Oh – and about my “name”. WHO CARES!

What a dickhead... Go burn on da Beach you bum :blown:

What a dickhead... Go burn on da Beach you bum :blown:

That is not the type of reply I expect from a Paralegal of your stature! For GOD's sake man you work in the largest law firm in NYC! You are a real success story. Usually the Paralegals in your firm are from Harvard! Which lawyer did you have to blow for them to let a Hofstra person in?

And, are you a man or a women? I hope you are a chick w/ your Smurf afatar and smurf “gender”. And to think you had the balls to make fun of GUYMAN’s name… lol

That is not the type of reply I expect from a Paralegal of your stature! For GOD's sake man you work in the largest law firm in NYC! You are a real success story. Usually the Paralegals in your firm are from Harvard! Which lawyer did you have to blow for them to let a Hofstra person in?

And, are you a man or a women? I hope you are a chick w/ your Smurf afatar and smurf “gender”. And to think you had the balls to make fun of GUYMAN’s name… lol

Why do i find myself being the mature one when you're the old fart?/?

Anyway, Im a man, if you hadn't noticed it's PAPA SMURF, not smurfette, captain obvious.

And i guess you don't know much about colleges, b/c both hofstra and Stony brook are 2nd tier behind ivy league.

So why don't we just end this, b.c. you bore the shit out of me :bored:

Why do i find myself being the mature one when you're the old fart?/?

Robin Williams is an older fart than me and I'm way more mature than him.

Originally posted by gmccookny Anyway, Im a man, if you hadn't noticed it's PAPA SMURF, not smurfette, captain obvious.

What REAL man plays with Smurf's? Are you a bone smoker?

Originally posted by gmccookny And i guess you don't know much about colleges, b/c both hofstra and Stony brook are 2nd tier behind ivy league.

Oh - so are you saying you went to a "B" college and not a "c" school? BIG DEAL! Your still a want-2-B-Laywer! Whats the matter? Could not pass the LSAT's?

Originally posted by gmccookny So why don't we just end this, b.c. you bore the shit out of me :bored:

Yawwnnnnnn!

GUYMAN I THINK YOUR A NICE GUY BUT I THINK YOUR WAYYYY OUT OF LINE HERE. YOU JUST CAME ON HERE AND STARTED BASHING PEOPLE HERE. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU? YOU JUST DECIDED TO TRASH GMCCOOKNY, NORMALNOISES, AND SASSA.

I LOVE TO JOKE AROUND ALL DAY BUT I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE GOING AROUND AND INSULTING OTHERS. THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT. IF YOUR HAVING A BAD FUCKEN DAY, GO HAVE A DRINK AFTER WORK BUT DON'T SIT HERE AND INSULT PEOPLE. YOUR STARTING TO ACT LIKE SALEEN! :blown:

Oh - so are you saying you went to a "B" college and not a "c" school? BIG DEAL! Your still a want-2-B-Laywer! Whats the matter? Could not pass the LSAT's?

technically u cant really "fail" ur LSATS...damn that reminds me..i have to fill out my application to law school....:idea:

Originally posted by meli2444

GUYMAN I THINK YOUR A NICE GUY BUT I THINK YOUR WAYYYY OUT OF LINE HERE. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU? YOU JUST DECIDED TO TRASH GMCCOOKNY, NORMALNOISES, AND SASSA.

i have to step up for Guyman on one of these names honey...sassa as strange as this might sounds, i like her..in a sick way...she has changed her stances on somethings, but remains stubborn in others...gmccookyny, no problems with him...i have seen him on the NY and SEX board and is very nice guy....BUT....normalnoises? throw him to the wolves...he has on many times disrespect others...and IMO deserves all the bashing that man receives...i back Guyman 100% on the normalnoises bashing...the others ur on ur own there bro...;)

most the people on this board piss me off so much I have not been in here for weeks. I mean WTF is this the democratic national convention:confused: Normalnoises should be hunted down and killed. I mean this guy is so anti American I think he is a spy or something.:blown:

what the hell is your problem

if you don't like the views and posts then STAY OUT. no questions asked, no problems brought up.

no one is forced to be here, so instead of bringing up annoying, useless, stupid drama, keep it to yourself or shut the hell up.

wait..so because i am not a right wing republican, i don't support war, i can't stand bush, and my views are too liberal for you, that makes me stupid and not right? :rolleyes: if only you could wake up from your dream and realize that all the shit the gov'ts of this world are saying to us are all based on lies, bullshit, and greed. but no....i'm the moron here...i have NO IDEA what i'm talking about...:blank::rolleyes:

i have more intellect in my little toe than you have in your entire body. your mannerism and the way that you have decided to act like a total dickhead here proves it.

again..for the THIRD FREAKING TIME...you don't like it? put up or shut up.

Originally posted by meli2444

GUYMAN I THINK YOUR A NICE GUY BUT I THINK YOUR WAYYYY OUT OF LINE HERE...

... IF YOUR HAVING A BAD FUCKEN DAY, GO HAVE A DRINK AFTER WORK BUT DON'T SIT HERE AND INSULT PEOPLE.

You are right. I am out of line. And, it is not due to a bad day or anything like that (actually, the day has been rather nice). I'm just tired of these people taking stands without fact to back themselves up. I'm tired of them stating false facts and spreading lies. I was 2 hard on the Smurf guy, but what the hell.