Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snowboarding....

Originally posted by djsickl

I will be at Hunter on saturday too. Maybe be I will catch you on the slopes. Great mountain if you have never been. Just stay off beltparkway or you will get killed by too many people not knowing what they are doin

Just look for the one rolling down the hill..haha....Did you ever stay at Hunter for a weekend or a night and go out there....I heard there are some bars and a club there?

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

How is Mt. Creek....A friend of mine said he went this past weekend and only 20% of the mountain was open??? That's why we were gonna check out Hunter.

Yeh. Creek isnt fully open yet thats why. It depends what you're into tho. Like Creeks park is just the nicest I think locally. They have tons of rails, and thats what I'm into. But for freeriding, its nothing great. Creek gets some good riders tho, especially with all the options in the park.

Ok guys since you snowboard I’m sure skiing is the same things. . what advice would you give a newbie. . As I’m sure you can tell I want to try it (even though I hate the cold) but I’m just a tad bit worried but the whole things. . Is it really that hard...

Did you ever stay at Hunter for a weekend or a night and go out there....I heard there are some bars and a club there?

I never stayed there. Only went on day trips. If you find out about any good bars or clubs then I might have to.

Ok guys since you snowboard I’m sure skiing is the same things. . what advice would you give a newbie. . As I’m sure you can tell I want to try it (even though I hate the cold) but I’m just a tad bit worried but the whole things. . Is it really that hard...

Don't worry about it. Nothing to worry about. First day of snowboarding is pretty bad, but after that it is great. Skiing is a little better on the learning curve. Just go and have fun. And be a ski bunny;)

Originally posted by djsickl

Don't worry about it. Nothing to worry about. First day of snowboarding is pretty bad, but after that it is great. Skiing is a little better on the learning curve. Just go and have fun. And be a ski bunny;)

Thanks for the encouragement, I'll let you know if I live or not. . when I get around to it...:tongue:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

How is Slopes????

Slopes is ok, personally, I think it sucks, strange tehy get good DJs once in a while...Powder is definitely more of a club than a bar

I went to Hunter these past 2 weeks, I think I'm goin to Mt Creek, this weekend, but Hunter is definitely better for beginners, it's better to learn on snow than ice