Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: FOOTBALL FANS. . .

Originally posted by laurie619

THE RAMS vs. CARDS who should I go with.....

The Cards get 10 1/2 points and are the underdog, but the RAMS have that home team advantage. . .HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

go with the cards bulger the rams qb is hurt and they suck with out him the card are going to win out right

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I used to do that at work but I always lost...If I would have won at least ONCE I would have been happy dammit :tongue:

Yea I haven't won yet this year. . .but I'm not about to give up!

bashingbitch5 Yes I did giggle & twirl my hair @ the sametime how did ya know. . .:blown:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

simmer down there vince lombardi........and talk like a lady instead of a fawken he-bitch.......would you care to entertain us and tell us about the ins and out of football......if not....shut your cornhole :blown:

First stop trying to capitalize on the name diesel, there's only one who can carry the name and his name is Vin. I highly doubt you compare.

Second, if you'd like to know about football, I'd be glad to tell you, what would you like to know? I can't get enough of watching Rickey Williams, he's one talented mofo! Michael Vick is like perfection, although not so much this week. Bengels suck! And the Eagles just blow my mind, third-string quarterback & still going strong!

Originally posted by bashingbitch5

First stop trying to capitalize on the name diesel, there's only one who can carry the name and his name is Vin. I highly doubt you compare.

Second, if you'd like to know about football, I'd be glad to tell you, what would you like to know? I can't get enough of watching Rickey Williams, he's one talented mofo! Michael Vick is like perfection, although not so much this week. Bengels suck! And the Eagles just blow my mind, third-string quarterback & still going strong!

Would please take your bottom to the DRAMA BOARD I was just looking for some opinions and I’m not in the mood for you thanks a bunch and have a great day!!

Originally posted by laurie619

Would please take your bottom to the DRAMA BOARD I was just looking for some opinions and I’m not in the mood for you thanks a bunch and have a great day!!

Oh sure since YOU asked me, let me get right on that. I'll post what I want, where I want and the last person I'll be taking orders from would be YOU. Now run along Piglet!

Originally posted by bashingbitch5

Next your going to claim yourself as a baseball guru....by saying yankees are good, mets are bad, that Griffey guy sure can play.........get a clue cupcake.....no one gives a shit what you have to say!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Next your going to claim yourself as a baseball guru....by saying yankees are good, mets are bad, that Griffey guy sure can play.........get a clue cupcake.....no one gives a shit what you have to say!!!!!

Just let her go dondiezel26 people will be as happy as they decide ;) Let her go live her little miserable life ;)