Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: RODDIGGA ~~ HOLLAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by somegirl24

Where are you??:mad: My head hurts and I think I'm gunna throw up...will you be a lady and hold my hair back?;)

Did you see me shakin my grove thang on the dance floor?

Whatever Christmas party rumors you hear...I DIDN"T DO IT!!

And no, that's not me in all those pictures!!!:hat:

Awe babycakes! You hurtin' again this year??? What'd I tell you about the office party behavior????

WELL HERE IT IS MY OFFICIAL CLUB IGUANA REVIEW:

i'd like to first start off by saying that i am now the official company "MANWHORE" after last nights PW X-MAS party......our sytems people have been working the whole morning setting up a seperate phone line and e-mail adress for my internal "MANWHORE" position.......the phone has benn off the hook, as you can tell cp is the only place to find me

well to some up the evening, i stared across the bar all night as somegirl licked her lips and dropped crumbs from chicken fingers down her shirt, i knew i was IN...........so i kicked it to somegirl for a while she told me to wait in the bathroom for her, i waited in the ladies stall for two hours!!! in my anger i ran out of the bathroom to find a top dog came along and swept her away, it's all about the $$$$$ for this chick she aint stupid.........so after trying for "SOME" "GIRL" the whole night and got denied, i went home w/ "ANOTHER" "GIRL" oh HOLLAAAAAA, AND found my HORNY HOUSEWIFE FOR THE HOLDAY'S.....................

He does the pencils on his down time..

He's true professional...he's my bitch.

My personal playmate..whenever I want it, I get it.

Awe shit..I forgot the episode in the coat check last night!:rolleyes: Rod your a great kisser;)

Next time...we should get a room....

:bootysha::makeout:

BUT, BUT, I THAUGHT WE WERE GONNA HIDE THE COAT CHECK PART!!!!, sorry bout that it was early and i wanted my protein bar back!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Awe babycakes! You hurtin' again this year??? What'd I tell you about the office party behavior????

I can not tell a lie...:rolleyes: I DON'T LISTEN!!!:mad:

But I remembered to eat this time hoping food would absorb the alcohol but eating just made me more thirsty!!!:eek: What do I do?????? I can't feel like this next year..HELP!

At least I wasen't the kissing bandit on the bus this year.....:hat:

hey dave, this somegirl's a real fuken keeper bro!!!! real biotch and knows how to really please a guy!!!!! the type of girl that don't get jelous and all she cares about is gettin ass!!! she knew that i left w/ my horny house wife, and she still called me at 9:10 this morning to meet her in the ladies room

hey 24 we gotta stop meetin in the bathroom, my manager is not buying the story anymore, i keep telling her that i heard someone scream for help!!!!!..........my legs are killing me from hovering over the toilet like you made me do, FREAK!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

WELL HERE IT IS MY OFFICIAL CLUB IGUANA REVIEW:

.........so after trying for "SOME" "GIRL" the whole night and got denied, i went home w/ "ANOTHER" "GIRL" oh HOLLAAAAAA, AND found my HORNY HOUSEWIFE FOR THE HOLDAY'S.....................

Aweeee,,,,I'm so glad she kept you company in my absence. ;) I would've been upset if you were all alone....:laugh:

hey dave, this somegirl's a real fuken keeper bro!!!! real biotch and knows how to really please a guy!!!!! the type of girl that don't get jelous and all she cares about is gettin ass!!! she knew that i left w/ my horny house wife, and she still called me at 9:10 this morning to meet her in the ladies room

hey 24 we gotta stop meetin in the bathroom, my manager is not buying the story anymore, i keep telling her that i heard someone scream for help!!!!!..........my legs are killing me from hovering over the toilet like you made me do, FREAK!!!!

That's right..I'm no joke..:tongue:

Listen..being my bitch, you do what i tell you when i tell you. I don't care if your legs hurt. If you can't take my heat..get outta my stall!!:D

That's right..I'm no joke..:tongue:

Listen..being my bitch, you do what i tell you when i tell you. I don't care if your legs hurt. If you can't take my heat..get outta my stall!!:D

SEE GUYS, REAL FUKEN KEEPER, SHE'S GREAT!!!!, AND LIKES TO ROLE PLAY..........WE'LL BE BACK TO YOU GUYS IN AN HOUR THE LITTLE CLEANING LADY JUST GAVE US THE O.K. TO GO BACK TO THE BATHROOM, SEE YA LATER FELLAS GOT WORK ON THOSE LEG MUSCLES..........................

SEE GUYS, REAL FUKEN KEEPER, SHE'S GREAT!!!!, AND LIKES TO ROLE PLAY..........WE'LL BE BACK TO YOU GUYS IN AN HOUR THE LITTLE CLEANING LADY JUST GAVE US THE O.K. TO GO BACK TO THE BATHROOM, SEE YA LATER FELLAS GOT WORK ON THOSE LEG MUSCLES..........................

Why are you still at yo desk bro?:mad:

:spank::whip: Lets go...MOVE IT....

Why are you still at yo desk bro?:mad:

:spank::whip: Lets go...MOVE IT....

WHOA, so we're back!!!!!! it was a close call, thank god you brought the tape w/ you so we were able tape your mouth shut or you would have hit that mariah carey note!!!!.........this is getting crazy girl, you didn't tell me you bend like that for the two of us to sit that perfectly in the stall.................i just feel bad for the people that walk in cause it really sounds like someone is taking a nasty dump while we are rocking the handicap stall, and next time i'll try not to scream your name!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLLAAAAAA

Originally posted by dondiezel26

somegirl24 has been officially become a phillipino rump shaker.......errr.....I mean dumptaker...........bathroom stalls are always an adventure with rod :D

you are right rod....she definitely sounds like a keeper!!!!!

They're quite an adventure with me too...:tongue:

Digga..can yo heaa mee??? HollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaING back!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

somegirl24 has been officially become a phillipino rump shaker.......errr.....I mean dumptaker...........bathroom stalls are always an adventure with rod :D

you are right rod....she definitely sounds like a keeper!!!!!

DEF, GOT THIS FREAK ASS THROWING ME AROUND THE OFFICE DURING THE DAY, AND I CAN GO HOME W/ THE HOUSEWIFE!!!

HOLLA, AND WHERE THE HELL IS RIGGS W/ HIS DAMM 1000 POSTS

They're quite an adventure with me too...:tongue:

Digga..can yo heaa mee??? HollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaING back!!

REAL FUNNY!! CAN I HEAR YOU??? OF COURSE NOT!!! REMEMBER YOU WERE GRIPPING MY EARS LIKE YOU WERE RIDING ON A FREAKEN WAVE RUNNER!!! YOU RIPPED MY DAMM EARING OUT AND MY EARS ARE BRIGHT RED, I TOLD MY MANAGER I WAS OUTSIDE AND IT'S VERY COLD...........I FEEL SO VIOLATED

REAL FUNNY!! CAN I HEAR YOU??? OF COURSE NOT!!! REMEMBER YOU WERE GRIPPING MY EARS LIKE YOU WERE RIDING ON A FREAKEN WAVE RUNNER!!! YOU RIPPED MY DAMM EARING OUT AND MY EARS ARE BRIGHT RED, I TOLD MY MANAGER I WAS OUTSIDE AND IT'S VERY COLD...........I FEEL SO VIOLATED

A wave runner? BAD analogy...:rolleyes:

how bouts a reindeer?!?!?!:laugh:

A wave runner? BAD analogy...:rolleyes:

how bouts a reindeer?!?!?!:laugh:

reindeer is good, and that's the last time i dress up like a reindeer for you and your girl friends!!! i said waverunner b/c you hold on for dear life on a waverunner and at the same time get your crotch beat in...........yeah that's too nasty, we'll just say you held on like i was a reindeer.....................