Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nye???

vikkii123

Me and a bunch of friends from college are renting a big old house in Maine for a few days (BIG house... sleeps 25+). We're going skiing, snowmobiling, ice skating, and most importantly.... drinking... heavily!

I was actually debating leaving on the night of the 31st to go somewhere and party, but I'll most likely stay up there. Last time we all hung out for NYE was in 2000... what a freaking night that was!!! :pint::drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Me and a bunch of friends from college are renting a big old house in Maine for a few days (BIG house... sleeps 25+). We're going skiing, snowmobiling, ice skating, and most importantly.... drinking... heavily!

I was actually debating leaving on the night of the 31st to go somewhere and party, but I'll most likely stay up there. Last time we all hung out for NYE was in 2000... what a freaking night that was!!! :pint::drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Your not going to Maine, stop lying :shaky:

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: You don't remember me, you and Teamj5 making plans for Montreal (at least I think that's what we were talking about) :laugh: :laugh: :pint::drunk:

OMG I remember that.. lol.. but I didn't realize it was for NYE.. lol... I just thought we were making plans for a random trip up there...:laugh:

Originally posted by vikkii123

OMG I remember that.. lol.. but I didn't realize it was for NYE.. lol... I just thought we were making plans for a random trip up there...:laugh:

hmmm... now that I think about it, maybe it wasn't New Years we were talking about! But I know I talked to someone about Montreal for New Years - Damn run-on memories!!! :D

Anyways, no idea yet about New Years, but I'm definitly staying around Boston- couple options so far, but nothing really of NYE wothiness yet.