Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's great....

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by teamj5

MUCH agreed. I wont ask as to why...I will just enjoy.

Hopefully all of em will disappear and things will be back to normal again.

And I can get back to kicking meatheads face in :box:

Always starting drama with me :rolleyes:

People who were at the afterhours... remember when we all took turns tea-bagging (or she-bagging) teamj5?? That was the best! Did anyone get those pictures developed yet?

you only wish you took the oppurtunity to fulfill your fantasy.

like i said....once they ALL disappear then things will be back to normal. so when are you going to leave us meathead ?

You're just making me yearn for the days when even you were nowhere to be found little one.

Ahhhh, now THOSE were the days. I'm getting teary eyed over here :cry:

no no no...who was that guy who came around for like 3 weeks ? he was from england or something. he was my only friend cause the rest of you haters would alway bash me for being a d:vito fan ??

HE makes this board !!

PUCK

Awwwww, I miss puck. He always had the best/most nonsensicle stuff to say.

"I was swimming in the black sea on my way to party weekend, when I know now that club is fun like fun house or fun time. I want to come to Boston so we can have, I HATE YOU ALL"

Where did that guy go? I hope he's ok. Actually, I don't even care if he's ok, I just want to see him post again.

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

all boards go through periods of time when assholes,drama queens, and all that other bullshit come along, its nice this one seems to me a happy place for now ;):tongue:

Yeah, but this board NEVER went through drama. Sure, we had a bunch of assholes on the board (me, kaydup, puck, vikkii), but we definitely never had drama. That's why I said it's nice to be back to normal... we've been drama free for a little while now. Much better :)

Instead of drama, it was me making fun of teamj5 all day long, and him coming back with weak put-downs. That's how it is again, and I like it.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, but this board NEVER went through drama. Sure, we had a bunch of assholes on the board (me, kaydup, puck, vikkii), but we definitely never had drama. That's why I said it's nice to be back to normal... we've been drama free for a little while now. Much better :)

Instead of drama, it was me making fun of teamj5 all day long, and him coming back with weak put-downs. That's how it is again, and I like it.

im very glad that you like it again because if you didnt like it i dont know what the world would come to. i think it would just come to a standstill while we wait for you to find something ejoyable within the board ;) hehe