Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello

karde

Hi, I am new here. Lauranna (also new) showed me this site. She and I live in San Jose, but we go to LA alot (i grew up there, and moved away 1.5 years ago). We came here to get educated of the party scene in LA.

I am suprised there is no San Fransisco section on this board, considering how much partying goes on up here too.

It's cool to be here, maybe meet some of you one day.

Hi!

Let us know when you guys are down here and we'll definitely have a clubplanet meet up!

I love San Fran really cool scene...maybe there should be a SF board...

Where will you be labor day? A bunch of us will be in Vegas.

Hi. Welcome. SF is a fun city. One of my best friends lives South of Market a block away from the ballpark.

I've had a gr8 time last few times there. Will be up again in the next month...check out Ruby Sky and the XYZ Bar in the W.

I think your friend was trying to go to the Sky Bar. Let me know a few days before you come up to LA and I'll put you guys on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> .

Have a fab weekend.

We have been to Ruby Skye, it is pretty cool. Lauranna in my girlfriend you can see pics of both of us on her site, which she posted. smile.gif We have never visited the other club you mentioned.

Archived