Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lebron James on ESPN 2 if you're a basketball fan

sportsnut2k

Originally posted by sportsnut2k

Check him out Tomorrow on ESPN 2 at 7:30

He's hyped up to be the next MJ, the kid is in High School and will be the #1 pick in next years draft

his last game stats were 16 points and 15 rebounds against other high school kids. whats so phenomenal about that?

Originally posted by mindfaqd

by the time he makes it to the NBA he's gonna have a chip on his shoulder the size of Montana.

I second that. Its amazing how much the kid has been hyped. But, all in all, if he's any good, (most think he is anywayz) he will flourish in the NBA. Problem is, if he's the topic pick, he will end up playing for some shitty team like the GS warriors, Bulls,Clippers or worse the friggin Nuggets...LOL. and wont get a chance to showcase his talent. What a waste some of these teams are.

But you go Lebron, exploit your skillz and make the paper kid, everybody is doin it.

Good luck.

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Originally posted by mindfaqd

his last game stats were 16 points and 15 rebounds against other high school kids. whats so phenomenal about that?

31pts on 12-25 shooting, 15 reb. 6 assists against the top high school team in the nation tonight.

yeah, i'd say that's good :cool:

He played good enough to be a 14-5-4 guy in his rookie year, but he'll still shoot less than .400 from the floor....

He'll be good, and if he's motivated, he could be great, but he seriously didn't impress me much more than Amare Stoudamire did in HS. Kid's got no jump shot (2-9 on jumpers), and he didn't even TRY on defense.

Yeah, he'll make millions next year. And yeah, he'll be really good. Someday. In the short term, I'm with the Slav in saying that Milicec will have a greater immediate impact. People say they think Lebron could be a 6'8 PG....well Milicic could be a 7'1 point guard (really scary crossover for a guy that big)

However, I still think that Sophocles Schortcianitis might end up being the player with the biggest impact out of next year's draft. Think Eddy Curry, with desire, skills, and a work ethic. Plus he'll probably grow to be bigger than Shaq (He's already 6'10 270 at just barely 17 years old....officially, he's not eligible for next year's draft yet, nor is Milicec, but some agent looking for dough will challenge that...)

jon ....u obviously didnt see this kid play...he's pretty fuckin nice....i compared last nights Hornets-Lakers game to the HS game on the night before..lets just say i had more fun watching 17 yr olds play than veterans with about 15 rings between them..

lebron is gona b good...maybe even awesome..he has intensity...he has amazing passing skills..and he's built like a man..wait til a NBA program gets hold of him and makes him into a monster...

however..i still think Darko Milicic is gona have a better rookie year (even though he wont come out this yr) than James...Europeans r changing the game of basketball...and as brick said...he's 7'1 @ 17...some compare him to a young Sabonis....now u can laugh @ that comment...but Sabonis woulda smacked Shaq , Jabbar , and Robinson in the same game while eating an ice cream cone.