Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djbuster

"what we gonna do right here is go back..."

did y'all know that back in the day i was strictly a breakbeat dj?

this friday i'll be spinning an old school breakbeat set at vision which takes place at up nightclub. (for those of you that came to the disasterous opening nite of up...vision is a whole new party. the place has been jumping since it started.)

i've been blowing the dust off a bunch of old records, and exercising my scratching fingers...

www.visionfridays.com

Originally posted by djbuster

did y'all know that back in the day i was strictly a breakbeat dj?

this friday i'll be spinning an old school breakbeat set at vision which takes place at up nightclub. (for those of you that came to the disasterous opening nite of up...vision is a whole new party. the place has been jumping since it started.)

i've been blowing the dust off a bunch of old records, and exercising my scratching fingers...

www.visionfridays.com

ayeee! i knew that. i do recall seeing your name on various flyers. one of them was for the party for "The Gift." ahh...such fond memories. so yeah, old school breakbeat would be rather delicious.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

Your girl's home for the holidays, eh?

:):) yeah, but not really for the holidays. she has to spend her breaks from school at home in md working at the place thats giving her the scholarship, but she has transfered from nc to va. she's going to go to nova, then transfer to a 4 year. she's all moved in now and everything. good things do come to those who wait.

Originally posted by jroo

:):) yeah, but not really for the holidays. she has to spend her breaks from school at home in md working at the place thats giving her the scholarship, but she has transfered from nc to va. she's going to go to nova, then transfer to a 4 year. she's all moved in now and everything. good things do come to those who wait.

we told you so. to celebrate, you should get her drunk tonight. :D

ok, so are you going tonight?

Originally posted by vicman

ok, i see kuro, velvetgoldmire, tinybf, mr.maybe, jroo and company, and buste...crank, i think i saw crank saying he would go...will or might go....i think i'll be going then.

anyone knoe where this place is?

I might know where it is. :shaky: