Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xj8mike!!!!! You Have Been Called Out!!!!

I felt that everyone on CP should get a chuckle out of this PM Xj8Mike just sent me... I am still choking from the laughter....

Rod and I decided to log on after hitting shoulders at FDU... and to our amusement, this is what we find...

XJkid... I love it... Hope to see you at Metro on Friday night....

I am going back down to the gym to hit arms... you got me all amped up.... thanks so much!!!

Rod and I will be at Metro on Friday... along with Dave and your good friend Laurie... (cept she will be hanging with the real men from now on kid...)

So bring your little elves along and come introduce yourself... you wont have any trouble finding us....

I am going to re-read your pm, thanks so much for the laugh kitten....

fag

YOU FUCKIN UNPLEASANT AND ILLITERATE COCK. YOUR A LIL BITCH, YOU AIN'T SHIT.KEEP GETTING AMPED UP BECAUSE WHEN I’M DONE W/U FLUFFY WILL USE YOUR HEAD FOR A SCRATCHING POST. YOUR NOTHING BUT A HOMO 1000 FUCKIN POST YEAH THAT’S SOMING TO BE PROUD OF! I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO KICKING YOUR SORRY ASS AND AFTER, I'M GOING TO JUMP AND JUMP AND JUMP AND JUMP AND JUMP ON YOUR FACE SO YOUR FUCKIN MOTHER WON’T EVEN RECOGNIZE YOUR SORRY ASS. YOU AIN'T SHIT WITHOUT YOUR HOME BOYZ WAS UP PUSSY U R. THE GUY THAT TALKS ALOT OF SHIT, AND CANT BACK UP SHIT YOU’RE A JOKE KID, SO GO BACK TO YOUR LITTLE CLUB WORLD AND OD ON THE STUFF THAT YOU THINK IS COOL! GET THIS FAG INSTEAD, OF THAT FUCKIN ASSHOLE FRIEND OF YOURS THATS FUCKIN PLAYIN LAUR AND MAKING COOKIES, WHY DON'T YOU GO PACK SOME BROWIES YOU GAY BITCH. TELL YOUR CREW THAT MICHAEL LOOKING FO THEM. HAVE LITTLE DAVY WATCH HIS BACK BECAUSE I'M NOT DONE WITH HIM! PEACE OUT BITCH

Xj8Mike

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

just read my first post Hunnie....

this hump pm'd me some penny ass threat about kickin my ass...

he is in for a surprise...

Hunnie 818, dont worry girly...

I promised ya there will be no trouble on Friday...

I doubt this kid will even introduce himself once he see's who I am.....

If he does... he is definately not all there....

hahahaahah...

fag

YOU FUCKIN UNPLEASANT AND ILLITERATE COCK. YOUR A LIL BITCH, YOU AIN'T SHIT.KEEP GETTING AMPED UP BECAUSE WHEN I’M DONE W/U FLUFFY WILL USE YOUR HEAD FOR A SCRATCHING POST. YOUR NOTHING BUT A HOMO 1000 FUCKIN POST YEAH THAT’S SOMING TO BE PROUD OF! I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO KICKING YOUR SORRY ASS AND AFTER, I'M GOING TO JUMP AND JUMP AND JUMP AND JUMP AND JUMP ON YOUR FACE SO YOUR FUCKIN MOTHER WON’T EVEN RECOGNIZE YOUR SORRY ASS. YOU AIN'T SHIT WITHOUT YOUR HOME BOYZ WAS UP PUSSY U R. THE GUY THAT TALKS ALOT OF SHIT, AND CANT BACK UP SHIT YOU’RE A JOKE KID, SO GO BACK TO YOUR LITTLE CLUB WORLD AND OD ON THE STUFF THAT YOU THINK IS COOL! GET THIS FAG INSTEAD, OF THAT FUCKIN ASSHOLE FRIEND OF YOURS THATS FUCKIN PLAYIN LAUR AND MAKING COOKIES, WHY DON'T YOU GO PACK SOME BROWIES YOU GAY BITCH. TELL YOUR CREW THAT MICHAEL LOOKING FO THEM. HAVE LITTLE DAVY WATCH HIS BACK BECAUSE I'M NOT DONE WITH HIM! PEACE OUT BITCH

Xj8Mike

thats nothing compared to what I'll do to you.

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!, DING, DING, DING, DING, LADIES, AND GENTLEMAN, BOYZ AND GIRL, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES, CP PROUDLY BRINGS TO YOU THE CP TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOORRRRRLLLLLLDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD JOB PAL, GREAT WAY TO A GIRLS HEART!!!! ALL THE SHIZIT TALKING, WHY??? ONE LUV, AGAIN REPORT BACK TO THE HUG THREAD AND FIND A HUG!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

just read my first post Hunnie....

this hump pm'd me some penny ass threat about kickin my ass...

he is in for a surprise...

Hunnie 818, dont worry girly...

I promised ya there will be no trouble on Friday...

I doubt this kid will even introduce himself once he see's who I am.....

If he does... he is definately not all there....

hahahaahah...

oh boy....I may have to dust off the old boxing gloves :punch: and knock some sense into this kid mike.....

If any ruckus occurrs at my very first Retro Metro....BOTH of you will have to answer to me....and im not a merciful person! :mad:

Schlonger..

Mr JustinJames is my brother... we were seperated at birth, just found each other this summer at Surf Club....

Pay homage.... He makes the rest of us look like girl scouts when it comes to insanity...

He regularly tests his skills and has a daily ritual, which I cannot speak of here, to increase his already high tolerance for pain...

All hidden nicely behind a quite personality and smirk...

Do not awaken the sleeping bear... just walk by and thank your god there is a cage around him...

i am now aware that the dog beater is amonst us!!!!! sup kid!!! how funny are these fools?? i don't even need mtv no mo, i just log on and laugh myself to sleep w/ these clowns...........me and the bus were just in the gym practicing our midget tossing and bitch slapping on each other..............i log on only to find they delete me and the bus's fine threads we start!!!! sup w/ that!!! all i wanted was a horny house wife!!!!

holla at me justin

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Hunnie....

You are such a good friend...

Hell, you can come over to my place anytime ya needz some luvvin....

I'll show ya my freakydeaky and that special twist I was tellin ya about....

Yes, I do know ten ways to make ya scream big poppa!!!

Ill keep that in mind my frisky little critter ;):D

yeah yeah yeah!!! do we get to play on friday mr bus?? do we? huh huh??

is this another disgruntled boyfriend threatening every guy that knows her ex? is that what i'm seeing? xj8penis, stop in metro for a drink friday. i'd love to say hi and walk you over to the bus. i'll even walk you to the door a minute later and give ya one last rabbit punch to the back of your head as you stumble out with your vagina in your hand.

actually, maybe i'll just let hunnie do all that. more fun to watch her in action.

Originally posted by somegirl24

OK STOP...

Tryin to follow the soap opera...

Figures Laurie's involved..

So Mike is her psycho ex who won't stop stalking

and Dave is the new beau? What's his screen name?

Somebody, anybody....

HollllllLLLLLLLaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAa:tongue:

Aren't I lucky MIKE was NEVER a EX of MINE only a friend his screen name is xj8mike :tongue: