Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xj8mike!!!!! You Have Been Called Out!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

yeah yeah yeah!!! do we get to play on friday mr bus?? do we? huh huh??

is this another disgruntled boyfriend threatening every guy that knows her ex? is that what i'm seeing? xj8penis, stop in metro for a drink friday. i'd love to say hi and walk you over to the bus. i'll even walk you to the door a minute later and give ya one last rabbit punch to the back of your head as you stumble out with your vagina in your hand.

actually, maybe i'll just let hunnie do all that. more fun to watch her in action.

you know what jay, i like you!!! you got some balls behind them 7 inch pythons, that's what i like to see.............i luv a smack talker!!! but before you unleash that nasty rabbit punch it must be tested in the training grounds up at FDU, you already missed how to toss a midget out of a club by his drawers.............though young jedi we will train you wisely and your secret move will be the "raging rabbit punch"

OK CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FILL ME IN HERE ON WHAT IS GOING ON!!??!! NOONE MESSES W/ SHORTBUS DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND??!!?? I DO NOT CARE WHO YOU ARE OR HOW MUCH YOU WORK OUT OR HOW BIG YOU ARE!!! IT TAKES ONE SECOND FOR ME TO PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE!!! SHUT YOUR HOLE NOW BEFORE SOMEONE SHUTS IT FOR YOU!!!

SHORTBUS ME AND MY BOYZ GOT YOUR BACK!!

Originally posted by roddigga

you know what jay, i like you!!! you got some balls behind them 7 inch pythons, that's what i like to see.............i luv a smack talker!!! but before you unleash that nasty rabbit punch it must be tested in the training grounds up at FDU, you already missed how to toss a midget out of a club by his drawers.............though young jedi we will train you wisely and your secret move will be the "raging rabbit punch"

Yes, rod... the force is strong in that one. His skills must be harnessed. First we teach him to use his head, then we teach him to use his fists. Otherwise, he might go over to the darkside. His current special move is called the ram... He uses some extreme hold hair wax, spikes his hair, puts his head down, and runs with a full steam ahead, like a rhino. I don't know why he calls it the ram. He said he uses the ram in the bedroom too, albeit a different form of the ram. He bangs a girl doggy, his namesake, and smirks as her head repeatedly bangs against the wall.

I wanna secret move too! Dont disqualify me simply because I am a female......

This bitch is a tough cookie!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OK Mr xl8mike whatever your name is...... Know your role!!!!!!! I am the drama maker on here!! I start the drama!!!! Then again Laurie might start some drama too when she talks stupis shit but that is not the point!!! The women start the drama on here sweetie!! Unless of course you are a dramaqueen and haven't told us yet.......??????

Originally posted by shlonger

Yes, rod... the force is strong in that one. His skills must be harnessed. First we teach him to use his head, then we teach him to use his fists. Otherwise, he might go over to the darkside. His current special move is called the ram... He uses some extreme hold hair wax, spikes his hair, puts his head down, and runs with a full steam ahead, like a rhino. I don't know why he calls it the ram. He said he uses the ram in the bedroom too, albeit a different form of the ram. He bangs a girl doggy, his namesake, and smirks as her head repeatedly bangs against the wall.

I almost pissed my pants on that one!!!

You are too funny there guy!!!:laugh: :laugh:

I want to have a special move too!!!! What's mine Shlonger!!??

Originally posted by hunnie818

I wanna secret move too! Dont disqualify me simply because I am a female......

This bitch is a tough cookie!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

also young jedi your move will be the hair whip, i didn't want to tell you this at metro, but when you were rippin the gloss off the hardwood floors at metro, i was standing behind you talking to deeelite1, a possible hottie must of walked by cause you whipped your head around and whipped me in the eye w/ your hair!!!!!, i was blinded for a few but not enough to go down.............danielle saw the whole thing it was pretty funny...............though your secret hair whip will not finish a man off it will def stun him for a bit..............use it wisely young jedi

Originally posted by jpdd810

OK Mr xl8mike whatever your name is...... Know your role!!!!!!! I am the drama maker on here!! I start the drama!!!! Then again Laurie might start some drama too when she talks stupis shit but that is not the point!!! The women start the drama on here sweetie!! Unless of course you are a dramaqueen and haven't told us yet.......??????

I love you maniac! :kiss2:

Originally posted by ericone

i love cookies

Eric just shut-up and sit there and be the cute little boy you are!!!! When you speak like that you diminish yourself!!!!

J/K!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:;):tongue:

I have a really cute pic of you & me from deko!!! I will show you when I see you for your b'day!!!!!

;)

also young jedi your move will be the hair whip, i didn't want to tell you this at metro, but when you were rippin the gloss off the hardwood floors at metro, i was standing behind you talking to deeelite1, a possible hottie must of walked by cause you whipped your head around and whipped me in the eye w/ your hair!!!!!, i was blinded for a few but not enough to go down.............danielle saw the whole thing it was pretty funny...............though your secret hair whip will not finish a man off it will def stun him for a bit..............use it wisely young jedi

:laugh: Look out! My hairwhip can be devisating!!!

I almost pissed my pants on that one!!!

You are too funny there guy!!!:laugh: :laugh:

I want to have a special move too!!!! What's mine Shlonger!!??

have you ever seen austin powers, attatch guns to your boobs and when i give the sign, fire away!!!!

have you ever seen austin powers, attatch guns to your boobs and when i give the sign, fire away!!!!

Ok I think I just really pissed my pants!!! I justed pictured myself w/ those things on my boobs!!!!!

Come here asshole and let my kill you with my hooters!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll give you cookies!! Two really big ones!!!! And some candy and some treats all for you B'day!!!!! Now wouldn't you like that!!!???!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im the cookie (i think)....so dont be pimpin out my goods....

No hunnie for that bunnie ! ericones in the doghouse!

BEING THE FACT THAT OBVIOUSLY THIS KIDS COMPUTER IS NOT ON............NOR HAS HIS FRIENDS CONTACTED HIM, WHAT DOES ONE DO WHEN HE READS THIS POST DOES HE:

1) JUMP IN FRONT OF THE BUS

2) CONTINUE TO ADD GAS TO THE FIRE

3) JUMP IN FRONT OF THE BUS

4) SHOW UP TO THE NEXT CLUB W/ A MASK AND AN UZZI

5) JUMP IN FRONT OF THE BUS

NOTE TO PSYCHO: DROP IT PAL IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!! ACTUALLY KEEP IT COMING CAUSE IT ADDS LAUGHTER TO MY DAYS AND NIGHTS