Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xj8mike!!!!! You Have Been Called Out!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

CP is up in arms over this one!!!

I myelf am not sure how to handle all this....

I warned Xj8 to READ THE FINE PRINT, before signing off on the operation contract....

Erectile Disfunction is a serious problem...

The poor guy really did try to take the plunge... could you imagine, living your life with an acorn for a penis... never being able to please a woman... what kinda of trauma that would cause within.....

His once so popular nickname of "Squirell," has now been changed to the title of "DeadSquirrelwrappedinplastic," the inner torment must be killin the kid....

Laurie was quoted to say... "I told him that size is no matter... even though it really is.... I found happiness in the arms of another man, just didnt know how to tell him... before I could really help him he went out and tried this silly operation.... what was he thinking... you cannot get blood from a stone... if the acorn would not stand up to the beating, why would he think a 12" corndog would???"

Family members and friends refused to comment on the issue...

Xj8 was only quoted to say.. "It was starting to get hard... it was starting to get hard.... gimmie the goat back!!!!"

The CP family is having a meeting this evening to decide how we should handle the situation.... donations to the "wanna stiffy" fund have been made... now we are just trying to find counsel for Xj and his family...

Its times like these that I wish I knew all these people just so I could see who the fuck everyone is talking about. So this guy xjpn whatever is going to have his testicles relocated. Can someone film this and post it. Also, can I have his internal organs when you guys are done, the ongoing rate for a liver in Guatemalla is 5,000,ooo pesos. I might have to actually make an one night special appearance to see this happen--when and where will this take place---maybee i can even get a kick or punch in.

I am Ballbag FET--Universal teabag distributor!

Originally posted by droctogon

Its times like these that I wish I knew all these people just so I could see who the fuck everyone is talking about. So this guy xjpn whatever is going to have his testicles relocated. Can someone film this and post it. Also, can I have his internal organs when you guys are done, the ongoing rate for a liver in Guatemalla is 5,000,ooo pesos. I might have to actually make an one night special appearance to see this happen--when and where will this take place---maybee i can even get a kick or punch in.

I am Ballbag FET--Universal teabag distributor!

DEAR. DOC,

I SEE YOU TOO HAVE A SICK AND TWISTED MIND AND I LIKE YOUR THAUGHT PROCESS AND USE OF RAW WORDS...........AS YOU CAN SEE THE WHOLE SCENERIO HAS TURNED INTO A HUGE MAIN EVENT. THOUGH HE HAS REFERRED ME AND OUR CREW OF HENCHMAN AS CRACK HEAD JUICE HEADS NUMEROUS TIMES, WE PRETTY MUCH TAKE HE'S BLOWS AND BRUSH THEM OFF.........WE DO NOT WANT THIS TO ESCELATE INTO ANYTHING FURTHER AND TO BRING ANY MORE PEOPLE INTO THE DRAMA............THOUGH KEEP IN MIND, WHEN RICHIE DROPS THAT HEAVY BASE AND THE CROWD BREAKS OUT THE JERZEEE STOMP, THAT WILL BE YOUR CHANCE TO DROP THE BOWS ON HIS WITHERING BODY!!!

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA