Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MOANER SCREAMER or BREATHER??????

dirtysanchez

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gabo

this thread is getting me soooooo horny!!

some things i love to hear are " I love your cock inside me" "I love the way you fuck me" "cum in my mouth" "fuck my ass" "

smack my ass" " pull my hair" "Am I your bitch?" " lets invite another girl with us"

ok ok I just added that last one in cause i thats what I wish i would hear. sigh.

:laugh: :laugh: u dont ask a lot

I read all these replies and I want to say...

What's with all of you having sex with your parents around???

That's so rude. If my mother brought a guy home or was even alone in her bedroom with a guy behind a closed door I would flip! Stop having sex at your parents' place!

Originally posted by bkissa

I read all these replies and I want to say...

What's with all of you having sex with your parents around???

That's so rude. If my mother brought a guy home or was even alone in her bedroom with a guy behind a closed door I would flip! Stop having sex at your parents' place!

the way i look at it is I would never ever ever have sex in my house so thats why i go to his.. . But i would never do it here at my parents house. For guys their parents usually know what they are up too but they are guys so they don't care for girls its different, I could never even get to the point of doing that here and i never would. So until i get my own place then I do it at his place. better his parents around then mine ..

Originally posted by girly

the way i look at it is I would never ever ever have sex in my house so thats why i go to his.. . But i would never do it here at my parents house. For guys their parents usually know what they are up too but they are guys so they don't care for girls its different, I could never even get to the point of doing that here and i never would. So until i get my own place then I do it at his place. better his parents around then mine ..

Aren't you embarassed in front of his parents thought?

Oh and my opinion...moaners, breathers, screamers are all great. But I cannot stand it when a guy is silent.

Originally posted by mystify82281

That's what's forcing me to be quiet.....except in my case, it's parents or -- college roommates!!!! :mad:

if thats the case..

got things holdin you back

just come up

to the LIQID shack

the neighboors dont exist

and ppl dont care

theres no snooty "NEIGHBOORHOOD WATCH"

and that sort out here

scream if u want to

no one will here

for in the woods of NJ

the time is now