Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rdntheshortbus I'll Kick Your Ass To The Goddamned Moon

xj8mike

HEY FAGGOT YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG MOTHERFUCKER. FUCK YOUR LITTLE MEATHEAD CREW YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF FAGS. UR A FUKEN POSER SHUT THE FUK UP OR ILL HAVE TO FUKIN KICK YOUR LITTLE PUBELISS ASS BY THE WAY THAT STUPID CUNT LAURIE THINKS WHO THE HELL SHE IS! TELL YOUR BOY TO KEEP ON USING HER, SHE IS TOO GULLIBLE TO SEE THAT.

HOW BOLD OF YOU TO THREATEN TO KICK MY ASS ON A MESSAGE BOARD. HOW ABOUT LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THE NEXT CLUB YOU ARE GOING TO SO 10 OR 15 OF THEM CAN JUMP IN THERE MOTHERS CARS AND WATCH ME BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU. AT LEAST THEY COME ON THIS BOARD AND TALK ABOUT CLUBS. ALL YOU DO IS COME ON HERE AND MAKE STUPID MINDLESS THREATS IN WHICH YOU HAVE NO INTENTION ON FOLLOWING THROUGH ON AS YOU SIT BEHIND YOUR MOMS COMPUTER THINKING YOU ARE SOME TYPE OF BADASS WHEN YOU ARE PROBABLY PLOTTING SOME TYPE OF COLUMBINE TYPE EVENT DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU EITHER GOT YOUR ASS KICKED AT SCHOOL OR THE DRUGS WENT TO YOUR HEAD OR FOR THE LACK OF GETTING LAID...(YOUR MOM DOESN'T COUNT IN THIS SITUATION BRO).

LET ME KNOW WHAT CLUB YOU WILL BE ATTENDING (I THINK YOU STATED METRO FRIDAY) SO I CAN FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AND YOUR BOY DONFUCKENWANNABEDIESEL BRING IT THE FUCK ON KID!!!! I'LL KICK YOUR LITTLE FAGGOT ASS DON'T THINK I WON'T. MOTHERFUCKER, I'LL BEAT YOU TWO TIMES -- HELL I'LL BEAT YOU FOUR FUCKIN' TIMES, JUST IN CASE YOU WANNA START THIS SHIT TOMORROW, I WILL HAVE ALREADY WHIPPED YOUR ASS TWICE. SO, IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOUR ASS, THEN YOU HAD BEST BE BACKING OFF -- LIKE RIGHT NOW OR I'M JUST CAN HAVE TO GO START RAVING FUCKIN' MAD ON YOU -- I'LL KICK YOUR ASS AND YOU CAN TELL THAT TO YOUR PUNK ASS POSSEE MOTHERFUCKER 'CAUSE, I'LL KICK THEIR ASSESS TOO. CORRECTION: I'LL KICK THEIR ASS -- AS IN COLLECTIVELY --MOTHERFUCKER. I'LL JUST LINE YOU ALL UP AND KICK ALL YOU'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS. AND YOU BETTER FUCKIN' BELIEVE THAT. I'LL KICK YOUR ASS ANYTIME MOTHERFUCKER THAT'S RIGHT. YOU HEARD ME. I SAID "I'LL KICK YOUR ASS ANYTIME MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME? MOTHERFUCKER PUNK BITCHK ABOUT CLUBS. ALL YOU DO IS COME ON HERE AND MAKE STUPID MINDLESS THREATS IN WHICH YOU HAVE NO INTENTION ON FOLLOWING THROUGH ON AS YOU SIT BEHIND YOUR MOMS COMPUTER THINKING YOU ARE SOME TYPE OF BADASS WHEN YOU ARE PROBABLY PLOTTING SOME TYPE OF COLUMBINE TYPE EVENT DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU EITHER GOT YOUR ASS KICKED AT SCHOOL OR THE DRUGS WENT TO YOUR HEAD OR FOR THE LACK OF GETTING LAID...(YOUR MOM DOESN'T COUNT IN THIS SITUATION BRO).

LET ME KNOW WHAT CLUB YOU WILL BE ATTENDING (I THINK YOU STATED METRO FRIDAY) SO I CAN FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AND YOUR BOY DONFUCKENWANNABEDIESEL BRING IT THE FUCK ON KID!!!! I'LL KICK YOUR LITTLE FAGGOT ASS DON'T THINK I WON'T. MOTHERFUCKER, I'LL BEAT YOU TWO TIMES -- HELL I'LL BEAT YOU FOUR FUCKIN' TIMES, JUST IN CASE YOU WANNA START THIS SHIT TOMORROW, I WILL HAVE ALREADY WHIPPED YOUR ASS TWICE. SO, IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOUR ASS, THEN YOU HAD BEST BE BACKING OFF -- LIKE RIGHT NOW OR I'M JUST CAN HAVE TO GO START RAVING FUCKIN' MAD ON YOU -- I'LL KICK YOUR ASS AND YOU CAN TELL THAT TO YOUR PUNK ASS POSSEE MOTHERFUCKER 'CAUSE, I'LL KICK THEIR ASSESS TOO. CORRECTION: I'LL KICK THEIR ASS -- AS IN COLLECTIVELY --MOTHERFUCKER. I'LL JUST LINE YOU ALL UP AND KICK ALL YOU'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS. AND YOU BETTER FUCKIN' BELIEVE THAT. I'LL KICK YOUR ASS ANYTIME MOTHERFUCKER THAT'S RIGHT. YOU HEARD ME. I SAID "I'LL KICK YOUR ASS ANYTIME MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME? MOTHERFUCKER PUNK BITCH ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR? I'LL WIPE THIS FUCKING STREET WITH YOUR DUMB LITTLE ASS RIGHT NOW, THAT COULD BE NOW. THAT COULD BE TOMORROW, THAT COULD BE DURING A FUCKIN' DENTIST APPOINTMENT COCKSUCKER. I DON'T EVEN CARE IF THEY GAS MY ASS – I COULD BE HE MOST INCOHERENT YOU'VE EVER SEEN AND I'LL STILL KICK YOUR ASS -- NOVACAINE MOUTH OR NOT, YOU LITTLE SHIT. LITTLE PUNK ASS, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? HUH? YOU TRYING TO DISRESPECT ME, DICKLICK? IS THAT WHAT YOU TRYING TO DO? CAUSE MOTHERFUCKER, IF YOU ARE, IF YOU EVEN THINKIN' ABOUT DISRESPECTING ME, IF YOU EVEN DREAMING ABOUT THAT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT, YOU BETTER WAKE UP CALL MY ASS AND SAY THAT YOU ONE SORRY MOTHERFUCKER -- STUPID JELOUSE QUEERS WANNA KNOW WHY, YOU LITTLE PUNK ASS? 'CAUSE I'LL KICK YOUR ASS.... OTHERWISE SHUT YOUR HOLE ABOUT ALL THIS HOSTILITY AND TALK ABOUT SEX DRUGS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU THINK IS GOOD... RITE NOW THAT IM NOT FUCKEN IN THE FUCKEN MOOD TO TYPE ANYMORE. SO FUCK U AND FUCK OFF

This sounds all so familiar. XJ8 threatened me and my crew a few months back. then he saw us in person and decided it was better off that he didn't do anything. Im wondering if it was because he was outnumbered, or if he's just a pussy. I guess we'll find out Friday. I mean honestly, messin with da bus?!?!! Good luck. .:laugh::blown:

Mike....

You are lacking in the creativity department somethin fierce...

I spent a lot of time and thought into my thread about your penis enlargement, and the one about get a new life....

Your ignorance shines thru with your reply... nothing but a slew of mindless threats and obscenities....

And you question my intelligence????

I want you to do something for me...

Walk in your bathroom, and take a look in the mirror... and tell the person you see to get a friggin life already....

First of all... there have been no SERIOUS threats made on this board other than those thrown out by you....

If you seriously think I gain personal achievment thru bein a cyber tough guy, you are seriously wrong....

90% of the stuff posted on here is a joke... meant to be funny and entertaining.....

So back off the roids kid... you are showing signs of temper flairs...

On another note... you pm'd me with that funny ass threat.... about kicking my ass... so you called me out.....

Dont bring your crew to Metro to start some huge fight... first of all, grow the hell up....

I am on this board to have some fun, pass the time away, and make some new friends... not prove my manhood to people like yourself...

I pity you that your life is this pathetic.....

So if you really feel the need to squash all this at Metro Friday...

Be a real man and come meet me fez to fez....

You have my word... My boyz will NOT be getting in any kinda fight over any of this shit on the board....

I can handle myself just fine... so this is between you and I solely....

I still find it amusing that you would actually come out to enterain this little threat you sent me....

I will be chuckling while I re-arrange your dentures.....

My boyz will merely remain on the sidelines to pick up the small pieces of you that go flying thru the air as I throw you around like a rag doll....

I remember the day at SF which BMW4Jay is talking about... that is funny shit...

Hope you have some real balls if you are seriously consideringriously think I gain personal achievment thru bein a cyber tough guy, you are seriously wrong....

90% of the stuff posted on here is a joke... meant to be funny and entertaining.....

On another note... you pm'd me with that funny ass threat.... about kicking my ass... so you called me out.....

Dont bring your crew to Metro to start some huge fight... first of all, grow the hell up....

I am on this board to have some fun, pass the time away, and make some new friends... not prove my manhood to people like yourself...

You have my word... My boyz will NOT be getting in any kinda fight over any of this shit on the board....

I can handle myself just fine... so this is between you and I solely....

I still find it amusing that you would actually come out to enterain this little threat you sent me....

I will be chuckling while I re-arrange your dentures.....

My boyz will merely remain on the sidelines to pick up the small pieces of you that go flying thru the air as I throw you around like a rag doll....

I remember the day at SF which BMW4Jay is talking about... that is funny shit...

Hope you have some real balls if you are seriously consideringriously think I gain personal achievment thru bein a cyber tough guy, you are seriously wrong....

Hope you have some real balls if you are seriously considering coming to meet me...

**little hint for ya- do some research and at least know who you are fucking with before you make statments like you have today....

Holla!!!!

MIKEY, MIKEY, MIKEY, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND PAL, YOU YELL AND SCREAM AT THOSE WHO THREATEN AND POKE FUN ON THE BOARD AND HERE YOU GO AGAIN STOMPING AWAY AT YOUR HOME KEYS AGAIN IN UTTER ANGER RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH ALL OVER THE PLACE.

MIKEY, I AINT A FIGHTER AND I DON'T LIKE TO START ANYTHING, BUT, YES BUT, I AM VERY WELL KNOWN TO BE ABLE TO "DEFEND" MYSELF REALLY WELL. NA MEAN!!! AND I HAVE TO UTMOST RESPECT FOR THE ENTIRE METRO FAMILY, PETEY, GEORGE, AND RICHY, AND I WOULD NOT DESRESPECT THEM IN ANYWAY AND HAVE YOU RUIN THE ENTIRE NIGHT FOR EVERYBODY

ANYWAY I HAVE FOUND A BETTER WAY TO SOLVE YOUR ANGER LETS DO IT THE CP WAY, YA READY MIKEY, FIRST CALMLY PLACE YOUR HANDS ON THE HOME KEYS SO WE CAN BEGIN.....................

1) list your top 10 favorite clubs (go ahead do not be bashful)

2) list what songs get you most amped at clubs

3) who is your favorite DJ (don't be shy mikey and keep the hands on the home keys)

4) what h.s. did you attend

5) what type of dog do you have

6) who do you vote for "HOTM"

7) favorite temps moment

8) craziest place you have ever fu*ked

9) what kind of job do you have

10) last but not least we would like you to start a happy metro roll call (and keep them hands on those home keys)

NOW, MIKEY HOW DO YA FEEL BETTER,....... GOOOD.......so mikey instead of violance since you already know what i look like, tap me on the shoulder at metro, i'll have george poor ya, a tall glass of "shut the hell up" it's kinds strong so we'll have to "open a can of whoop ass" from the bus, to wash it down..............and when that is all said and done i will give RICHY the sign to drop a heavy base so the entire club can do the jersey stomp on your defensless withering corps. HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I KNOW, I KNOW I'M NEXT!!! but say it with me mikey......HOLLLAAAAAAAAA

I had a dream last night about this whole big event on Friday...

Such a buildup made by Xj... eeeeeeew..... the excitement....

The dream had a funny twist to it, but as I ponder the events, it really does not seem that far from the truth...

I am still kinda fuzzy from the zanex I sniffed before hittin the hey, but it basically followed the same storyline as The Wizard of Oz....

XJ was Dorothy, and his krew was the evva so intimidating Lollipop Kids.....

I just remember XJ clickin his heels together and chanting, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.....as I was giving him a golden shower and Digga laid a hot lunch on his bloody fez......

Originally posted by solargirl

That first post was to long to read..My attention span is short..someone give the short version to me please.

If you pickin on shrt bus ..back off ..he's a cool funny guy.

What do I know anyway Im a Solardork:D

Ditto

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Mornin Star....

How's my sexy monkey today???

Congrats on the bonus.... just in time for the Holiday....

Next snow storm, I am callin you and Alana out for a snowball fight.....

Me and Digga vs Team Stardo!!!

Feeling good my little gerbil thanks.

Alana has a vicious curve ball watch out. ;)

I have to take some responsibility....

My creative mind and dry sense of humor (touch of sarcasm) is not appreciated by everyone....

Especially the oh so ignorant ones that have logged on to this board for the sole purpose of improving their self image by bashing other people on the board....

Its pretty sad and pathetic dkny....

I saw a few of these folk last night standing over the train tressel, contemplating a double can can into the river....

I coaxed them back to safety with hot cocoa and crumbs from my husky thong....

DKNY, have we ever been formally introduced????

I am really bad with names.. but remember everyone's fez....

I will be at Metro changing Xj8 diaper if you want to come over for a drink and some laughs...

holla!!!

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Roddigga my nigga are you going to be at Metro on NYE?! Your presence is MANDATORY:D

OH YES DKNYOHMY!!!!! have we heard any news yet on the opening DJ, na mean??? we should move this to the NYE eve thread we wouldn't want mikey to lash out at you too!!!! and harm another one of our princesses and have another fellow NUT (eh hem JOE) that i know get into all of the action as well.................