Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rdntheshortbus I'll Kick Your Ass To The Goddamned Moon

xj8mike

k, seein as how i'm new to the boards please tell me if i'm outta line here, i don't wanna piss anyone off............but why doesn't everyone shut the F up and go smoke a fatty.

i joined this shit b/c my friend said that she met a lot of cool people here and you all meet up at various spots but all i have seen lately is a bunch of bullshit.

calm the fuck down!

now that i got that shit off my chest.................who is goin to SF for AnimalCrackers?????

Originally posted by njraver

k, seein as how i'm new to the boards please tell me if i'm outta line here, i don't wanna piss anyone off............but why doesn't everyone shut the F up and go smoke a fatty.

i joined this shit b/c my friend said that she met a lot of cool people here and you all meet up at various spots but all i have seen lately is a bunch of bullshit.

calm the fuck down!

now that i got that shit off my chest.................who is goin to SF for AnimalCrackers?????

i agree withyou man how about at metro u both find me and we will do shot or bump together who fights over the internet

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

This guy is a dimwit. It's pretty weak he has to resort to adolescent high school bullshit like fighting someone in a club.

ya know what i'm saying, but mr.casta, w/ all do respect sir, you actually think he's for real............i'll tell everyone from the door, and i aint gonna front, i say it all the time, i leave the shit on the PC, ya know, attack all you want!!!! i got fingers too i can type back, yeah i may spell some words wrong but the message comes across, but attack at the clubs, that's where i draw the line you attack me away from home than it's a diff story, ya know............so mr.casta sit back eat your goobers, and diet coke and watch how this movie ends!!!

say it with me george....."HOLLLAAAAAAAAA"

Goerge....

A big hearty CP Hug and pat on the back for bein a good moderator/peacemaker....

Once you get your numbers and colors down, you are going to be a real firecracker...

You just upgraded from the black and white 9" to a broken 12" color set...

Baby Steps, baby steps to the keyboard... baby steps pressing fingers on the keys... babysteps clicking reply.....

DR MARVIN, YOU CAN HELP ME!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!

I have a great idea

I have the mentality of a silent hit man--why dont someone post this guys address or workplace and I will slowly torture him. I can get into his weak brain-He can be controlled, operated on as to insure he does not reproduce, and then--we cut off his nostrils!

You have to understand-I am a newjack here-but-ask dj delarosa and shortbus-I am good at what I do--giving out verbal beatdowns

You cannot disrespect my new found friends in this manner--Dont make me fucken cut you--If you come on a website and talk shit-It really doesnt impress or scare anyone--think about it like this-you have no clue who I am-and the only thing you should fear is the shit that you dont know is coming your way

I get the feeling that people on this site are grown men-and as grown men --there is a certain level of respect that people deserve

Your a faggot-and I say this because I should not have to expalin this to you--what-were raised by your mom-or did your dad never hug you--you fucken fake ass homo-you need a good ass kicking.

thats your problem-youve never been beten so bad that you had to stay in the hospitol for a couple of days

You sheltered little dove--your like a cuddly shaven goat-In spain they would hang you from the town hall and drop you on your skull. then I would come and deficate on your horns. Can smear cat urine on your mouth to match the shit thats seeping out?

HOMO-pm me-Ill make you feel like a bitch-and dont let me find out where you live because im covert-slowly sneaking up-glued locks on the car-have to call a locksmith-waiting-then the pain hits you!

Dr cotogon has "taken" You

you would enjoy the anal probing-wouldnt you-I always hire super agy transvestites with genital blisters to administer the probong with 10 inch penises--if youd like-they can wear condome that are

RiBBED FOR HER PLEASURE--YA HOMO

XJ8,

I hope you fuk up these meathead, no ballS, roid heads... I see them at Metro w/ your tight shirts and your greasy skin.... Get a life besides a messege board you guidos...I have got XJ8's back on friday if he goes, and just think this is all over some skank hoe...yup a hoe

guidos-not guidos-who cares!

Ive never been fucked with by guidos-brotha-asians-spanish guys-there are all types-if you mind your buisness and are generally friendly--no problem. Also-it wouldnt help to know how to hold your own-or when to bounce the fuck out!

Hey guy--are you xjpl.. boyfriend?

• 2 weeks later...