Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gmccook...

dgmodel

I'll take that as a compliment :D

I"ve dug beck since the early days, and have all his cd's. The man is a great musical influence, blending folk, rock, soul, blues, and hip hop. That's kinda what im all about too, mixing styles, being alternative, a fresh new face in the midst of ring-a-ding hoopla ;)

When i get home, im gonna post a funny picture of beck that i got :cool:

the foxy floppy-haired new guy - from a few months ago - at my work reminded me of gmc for a while, but then he revealed himself to be an ignorant bible-thumping bigot (i.e. "homosexuals are sinners that are all going to hell"), and somewhat sketchy (i.e. 20-years-old and has yet to even kiss a girl, does not want to unless he's sure he's going to marry her), and he lost many character points, as well as foxy points. plus, he cut his hair. he no longer reminds me of gmc :laugh2: .

Originally posted by weyes

the foxy floppy-haired new guy - from a few months ago - at my work reminded me of gmc for a while, but then he revealed himself to be an ignorant bible-thumping bigot (i.e. "homosexuals are sinners that are all going to hell"), and somewhat sketchy (i.e. 20-years-old and has yet to even kiss a girl, does not want to unless he's sure he's going to marry her), and he lost many character points, as well as foxy points. plus, he cut his hair. he no longer reminds me of gmc :laugh2: .

yes, i have heard of this so-called gmc-look-a-like, and i just want to inform everyone that none of the above fits my description :laugh2:;)