Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spin: a guest from the Deep end of the Dish - Omid

biznation00

Friday, December 13th

SpinRevolution

Omid16b

:direct:Omid recently completed a new album, to be released on Hooj in early 2002, which will feature his DJ sets from clubs worldwide. As a remixer, Omid’s credits include a myriad number of Artists such as GUS GUS, The Cure, Steve Lawler, and John Creamer. A highly successful and talented producer, Omid's original productions have been featured on labels such as Yoshitoshi, Global Underground, Renaissance, Ministry Of Sound, React, Guidance, Glasgow Underground, Bedrock, and Fluid. In addition to his work as a remixer and producer, Omid is a groundbreaking DJ, best known for his modern, hypnotic and infectious sound.

If you guys know your shit, then you know Omid. If not, then be introduced this friday. In my opinion, one of the best producers/remixers around & his sets don't fall behind either. If you caught him in action WMC 2002, then you know...

just a few of his "nothing less than amazing" productions:

The Game

Escape (Driving to Heaven)

Contact

See more @ www.omid16b.com & www.bullittbookings.com

$4 Drinks till 1am

$125 ViP Tables for 5

($25 per person x 5 peepz = $125 1 bottle & everything included)

Guest list (1am) & Table Reservations >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

:spin:Revolution Triva:spin:

Which John Creamer/Stephane K track has Omid taken credit for remixing??

Spin:spin:

320 Lincoln Road

So.Beach

www.clubspin.com

Guest saleen351

i'm just never gonna understand what spin is trying to do over there. Already the top 3 djs in south florida won't play there again. I"m sure the 4th won't play either... Not sure if their bookings have anything to do with the space bookings. Maybe they try and apease the labels and booking agencies.:confused:

Originally posted by biznation00

Friday, December 13th

SpinRevolution

Omid16b

:direct:Omid recently completed a new album, to be released on Hooj in early 2002, which will feature his DJ sets from clubs worldwide. As a remixer, Omid’s credits include a myriad number of Artists such as GUS GUS, The Cure, Steve Lawler, and John Creamer. A highly successful and talented producer, Omid's original productions have been featured on labels such as Yoshitoshi, Global Underground, Renaissance, Ministry Of Sound, React, Guidance, Glasgow Underground, Bedrock, and Fluid. In addition to his work as a remixer and producer, Omid is a groundbreaking DJ, best known for his mn Hooj in early 2002, which will feature his DJ sets from clubs worldwide. As a remixer, Omid’s credits include a myriad number of Artists such as GUS GUS, The Cure, Steve Lawler, and John Creamer. A highly successful and talented producer, Omid's original productions have been featured on labels such as Yoshitoshi, Global Underground, Renaissance, Ministry Of Sound, React, Guidance, Glasgow Underground, Bedrock, and Fluid. In addition to his work as a remixer and producer, Omid is a groundbreaking DJ, best known for his modern, hypnotic and infectious sound.

If you guys know your shit, then you know Omid. If not, then be introduced this friday. In my opinion, one of the best producers/remixers around & his sets don't fall behind either. If you caught him in action WMC 2002, then you know...

The Game

Contact

Is Omid opening or closing? :)

----------odern, hypnotic and infectious sound.

The Game

Contact

Biz -

Put me on the list.

Omid has played for me a couple of times and he rocks. We were supposed to do his live show at the Hooj party last year but got rained out on stage. He dropped a DJ set that had the whole place jumping.

Congrats...and I'm glad you guys are booking this kind of stuff over there.

Dade

Saleen,

btw, 2 of the "top 4 djs in south florida" will play there again. do you want to know why, young grasshopper??

because in my opinion, "those 2" are Oscar G & Roland...

Dade,

no prob, you're all set. If you happen to arrive after 1am just call me on my cell. In the meantime, you will be on my list plus whomever you want to bring...

more details...

Omid will be the main act, which means he'll come on @ 1am after Ivano ;)

I'm really looking forward to this one.