Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
crank47

Learn to snowboard

I know I've spoken to a bunch of you that want to give it a try. Whitetail has a good package deal until 12/24, $15 gets you a lift ticket for the beginner area, equipment rental and lesson. This usually costs $74 (no one ever said it was a cheap sport!). Check out http://www.skiwhitetail.com/ for more info. I'm going this Sunday if anyone wants to come along.

Wow. Thats sounds like fun. I really wanna give it a try. (I had so much fun playing in the snow last week. :tongue: I built my 1st ever "snowman" if you could call it that. It actually turned out ok. It looked like a snow angel with a dress, wing, a head, 2 eyes made out of leaves, and three leaf buttons. Hehe I had no idea how to make a snowman my bf said the snow wasn't right though. LOL Since I accomplished that not move on to the big boy stuff. LOL Watch out world here I come.......more like here I fall. I slipped on the ice today. Oww.

bahhh...you want real boarding/skiing, you come to the rockies... :tongue: sorry, just a little defensive :D

i've been every weekend this season so far, amazing conditions at breckenridge and keystone...haven't made it to vail yet, but heard it's unreal...

320 buckaroos for unlimited riding at breck, keystone, a-basin and 10 trips to vail and beaver creek, can't beat that deal. :eek:

Originally posted by superfli

bahhh...you want real boarding/skiing, you come to the rockies... :tongue: sorry, just a little defensive :D

i've been every weekend this season so far, amazing conditions at breckenridge and keystone...haven't made it to vail yet, but heard it's unreal...

320 buckaroos for unlimited riding at breck, keystone, a-basin and 10 trips to vail and beaver creek, can't beat that deal. :eek:

Hey superfli, you offering a place to stay? :D

I've skied or boarded all over N. America and Europe and yes the Rockies are great, but we don't live there. :rolleyes:

I'm set for VT next week, Tahoe in January, and Salt Lake in February. Already reserved a day with a snow cat for some backcountry fun too. Did a week back in February at Breck. Lots of fun, really enjoyed the area around chair 6. I've been to Vail a couple of times. Nothing beats the back bowls after a dumping and the new terrain in the Blue Sky Basin is amazing.

South America and NZ look insane though. Gotta plan a summer trip!

Originally posted by crank47

Hey superfli, you offering a place to stay? :D

I've skied or boarded all over N. America and Europe and yes the Rockies are great, but we don't live there. :rolleyes:

I'm set for VT next week, Tahoe in January, and Salt Lake in February. Already reserved a day with a snow cat for some backcountry fun too. Did a week back in February at Breck. Lots of fun, really enjoyed the area around chair 6. I've been to Vail a couple of times.

Im gonna call you cash money ho next time i see you.. BLING BLING! damn all those trips = mad dollars. lucky bastard