Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Mikey's Metro Roll Call!!!!!

MIKEY, MIKEY, MIKEY, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND PAL, YOU YELL AND SCREAM AT THOSE WHO THREATEN AND POKE FUN ON THE BOARD AND HERE YOU GO AGAIN STOMPING AWAY AT YOUR HOME KEYS AGAIN IN UTTER ANGER RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH ALL OVER THE PLACE.

MIKEY, I AINT A FIGHTER AND I DON'T LIKE TO START ANYTHING, BUT, YES BUT, I AM VERY WELL KNOWN TO BE ABLE TO "DEFEND" MYSELF REALLY WELL. NA MEAN!!! AND I HAVE TO UTMOST RESPECT FOR THE ENTIRE METRO FAMILY, PETEY, GEORGE, AND RICHY, AND I WOULD NOT DESRESPECT THEM IN ANYWAY AND HAVE YOU RUIN THE ENTIRE NIGHT FOR EVERYBODY

ANYWAY I HAVE FOUND A BETTER WAY TO SOLVE YOUR ANGER LETS DO IT THE CP WAY, YA READY MIKEY, FIRST CALMLY PLACE YOUR HANDS ON THE HOME KEYS SO WE CAN BEGIN.....................

1) list your top 10 favorite clubs (go ahead do not be bashful)

2) list what songs get you most amped at clubs

3) who is your favorite DJ (don't be shy mikey and keep the hands on the home keys)

4) what h.s. did you attend

5) what type of dog do you have

6) who do you vote for "HOTM"

7) favorite temps moment

8) craziest place you have ever fu*ked

9) what kind of job do you have

10) last but not least we would like you to start a happy metro roll call (and keep them hands on those home keys)

NOW, MIKEY HOW DO YA FEEL BETTER,....... GOOOD.......so mikey instead of violance since you already know what i look like, tap me on the shoulder at metro, i'll have george poor ya, a tall glass of "shut the hell up" it's kinds strong so we'll have to "open a can of whoop ass" from the bus, to wash it down..............and when that is all said and done i will give RICHY the sign to drop a heavy base so the entire club can do the jersey stomp on your defensless withering corps. HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I KNOW, I KNOW I'M NEXT!!! but say it with me mikey......HOLLLAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by siscokid

Have Richy drop the "Funeral" It seems to fit the mood.

AHHH, YES, ROD'S ALL TIME FAVORITE CLASSIC SONG, GOOD CHOICE MR. SISCO "THE FUNERAL BY PLASMIC HONEY" YOU CAN NOT PLAY THAT SONG TOO LONG I SPONTANIOUSLY COMBUST WHEN EXPOSED TO TOO MUCH OF THAT SONG!!!!.............THOUGH WHY IS NO ONE REPLYING, MIKEY WANTS TO KNOW WHO'S GONNA BE IN THE HIZZZZOUSE!!!!!!

Originally posted by dogekid

you know the dog pound will be in the house with plenty of bite to go around for any and all that wanna step.

btw... xjgay, stop calling me for that strap on, i gave it to shlonger as a christmas gift.

hey, hey, hey, this is a roll call, stop making fun, he's not gay, he's just hiding his happiness!!! we can not get out of line here people this is simply a roll call, we wouldn't want to be moved to the drama board............................

C'mon mikey... think about what you're doing to yourself. You don't want a piece of the bus. He'll take you to school. Then all your friends back home will, at the mention of your name, think:

BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT BOY?