Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me..or is Armin van Buuren adorable?

Hype, FireUp, MikeBugOut...any of you guys goin this Fri?

I saw the banner and I had to bump this thread...not to mention the great Photoshop job thanks to geogreacosta always puts a smile on everyone's faces and reminds us how much fun it was back in da day :)

Cyn,

Armin is awesome! I saw him in Vegas at Ice and he was sick...John Paul, Mike, Bobo, Camillo and I are going on friday...

see ya there...

Blaise

the show is at spirit (10th) at least it was suppose to be............ i wanted to go but i'll be away all weekend........... i saw his last show at crobar it was great.... very happy enviroment, everyone was dancing and singing to the songs......... have fun cynstam21......... it should be a blast.......... nothing like jersey clubs........

Sorry you cant go Mikey...I know what you mean, Crobar is my fav place right now :bounce:

Cyn,

Armin is awesome! I saw him in Vegas at Ice and he was sick...John Paul, Mike, Bobo, Camillo and I are going on friday...

see ya there...

Blaise

LOL, I saw Bobo tearin up at Spirit on Sat...hahaha, I however spent most of the night in the hi-hop room...I know how you luvvvvvvvvv hip hop!!!

I'm gonna give John Paul a call, maybe I'll see you guys on Fri!!! :bounce: